Sign in to follow this  
AbAyO123

cilan

Kool_Kat   

So since black nail polish (oh how I hate removing it afterwards redface.gif ) is like the 'it' thing nowadayz, it'll be nice to put on daawo madobeyso on the nails, specially as it is considered halal... :D

Cara.   

Hair dye is toxic and shouldn't be put on the skin! I nearly had a falling out with my cousin because she decided to use it to outline the cilaan designs. Looked very fetching, but not worth damaging one's liver or kidneys...

Rahima   

^I'm not sure about the UK, but here in OZ people use this asian dye - from natural plant extracts and not the convential hair dyes.

Buuxo   

I have not put on cilaan/daawo madoobis in yonks, I just hated randoms grabbing my hands esp men,just to complement my cilaan :mad:

Buuxo   

^LOL.

Dabshid ,no i'm sure it was the cilaan/sharax.Really i get randoms touching me always , i lost count the number of times some1 touched my hijab to say it was 'lovely' can't they say it from far.I might have to wear a sign "Don't touch it will detonate". :mad:

Som@li   

Cabdiyo, Dhaqan xumo weeye qof wayn oo fara kula soo gala, Fara iga qaada Dheh.

Originally posted by Rahima:

^No flirting aloud on my watch! :mad:

Is deji Ya Rahima, :D Ramadan is two months away, smile.gif

lol @ buuxo

'nice cilan' + 'grab the hand'... that is a classic especially when doing ugaadhsi among wadaad women waa sheeko bilowgeed but the hijaab bit is brave ... i wouldn't even dare try that one :D

Rahima   

Dabshid, i'm on to you! :cool:

You should be reminding yourself that Ramadan is so near and work on your behaviour, unacceptable i say! :mad: