Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

How do you raise octuplets?

RedSea   

Well gee Aaliyah never seen someone have 8 kids,so I wouldn't know bt good luck to the woman though, I think 8 kids are blessing from Allah. I wish their parents were Muslims though.

There is always a way you bloody baagamuundo ,,,, :D

I wish i would have 8 kids at a go and rest for the rest of my life without a wify telling me she is pregnant, giving birth and/or Wallacing ,,,,

They simply need to hire two or three maids to take care of the children ,, but once they are grown, Ohh that is a relief ,,, :D

nuune   

It is not a big job, even they are complicating things by naming them A-H, kaasi waa G, tani waa C, wakaa D qeelinayo, yaa arkey F, Z maba joogo, normal names would do in their earlier stages.

-Lily-   

^^^loool

Aaliya, eight kids is unatural, results of fertility treatment. I don't think they have a choice but to get on with it.

Rahima   

What i find amazing is that she plans to breastfeed all eight of them- near impossible me thinks, all she'll be doing breastfeeding all day long.

Buuxo   

Originally posted by Rahima:

What i find amazing is that she plans to breastfeed all eight of them- near impossible me thinks, all she'll be doing breastfeeding all day long.

Ashahaado macaan.What is she a pig. :eek: