Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Laas Qorey - so much kalluun

Paragon   

^Lol. I know someone who likes roasted Salmon. Actually, roasted on open camp fire would taste heavenly, especially when it's a hunt you've killed or captured. Just declious smile.gif .

Allah, hadda i feel gaajo already... go to go

Kaluunkii cid cunta ayuu la yahay oo dar ilaahay ayuu iskaga naaxnaaxay.

Somalida dhamaan kaluunka ayaa ku filan. We shouldn't be worried about shortage of food when we have all that within our reach. I think if people learn how to fish and eat fish, the over-all price of food staples will come down and the country will keep a lot of its hard currency within circulation in the local economy.

I have heard Sanaag is also known to grow the best Potatoes in the country. I want to see Sanaagians open Fish and Chips shops in every street of Hargeisa. :D

Paragon   

^You are giving us ideas, man. :D

Come to think of it, it's not a bad idea but logistical problems would hinder multitude of f&c shops popping all over Hargeysa. No linking roads.

Haneefa, yes but you know it's cold here too; erm it can get to 4 at night. So it's always advisable to stay in smile.gif .

Cadaan, ice-fishing? :D I watched Stephen Fry's America programme doing some ice-fishing in frozen MN, and it was really an impressive past time. Such freshness and solitude is good for the soul - just the cold makes one shiver.

Originally posted by Cirdey:

^Lol. I know someone who likes roasted Salmon. Actually, roasted on open camp fire would taste heavenly, especially when it's a hunt you've killed or captured. Just declious
smile.gif

Bal dey...waxaa loo hadlayaa sidii nin ugaadhsan jirey. Heh. :D

Paragon   

^ :D . I shouldn't have bragged up there, soo ma aha? Sorry, faankaa iga fakaday.

Adigu weligaa hilib ugaar ma aadan cunin? You are missing out young lady :D .

Baluug   

Haa Cirdey, I'm sure ice fishing would be nice to do at times, but not in the weather we're having right now, right now the only solitude an ice-fisher would get is from a stay in the hospital due to frost bite :D