Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

BORED???????

N.O.R.F   

mmmm, let me see, mmmm

playin football on a beach just before magrib with all tha boys and having a gr8 time!

Might sound vain but thats the 1st thing that came into my head!

OG Moti   

on a trip towards Hawaii or as a matter of fact to my way to any place out of Asia....llooooll man good Question...

peace

good answer, good answer, but i was thinking bout somethin more plausible than getting on a jet plane and travelling the world.

Northerner, im a lil jealous you live near a beach... dont talk to me 4 a lil bit, 4 yr own sake.

Ariadne   

OG_moti, Are you kidding?

I would love to be in Asia.

I can get so much mangas, and fan dubs and subs not to mention the Ruroni Kenshin movie oh oh and of course the Evangelion movie. Hmmm, I would really like to be in Asia right now Japan most favourbaly :D

OG Moti   
S.O.S think again sis... mangos yes u will eat as much as u want... bananas as well... but dear beleive me u dont want to be here i know what i am saying... Asia here means ofcourse far east Asia like indho yar.. i have been here long enough to know it sucks... and did u say Japan where men are sick doing stuff to young girls? where people eat raw meat... sushi yukky sister think again.. i mean yes for a holiday it would be cool but living here i do not recommend at all... to me it suppose to be great i work here i teach my students are great but it is just i dont know .. maybe u should come and judge urself ... good luck... smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

N.O.R.F   

somealian, i dont live no where near a beach, it was a hypothetical answer, i will be doin that soon enuff anyway!

OG Moti, bro, i was just wondering how u came about to live in Far East Asia, plz explain, if u dont mind.

my post has gone horribly awry. :(

I HAD SAID "what would you rather be doing"

NOT

"Where would you rather BE?"

and i wanted somethin plausible, but carry on, im enjoying thwe answers. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

i think the two are combined. U've gotta be somewhere to be doing something right?

Somealian, never said what u would rather be doing?

Xafsa   

I would rather be sleeping right now...its raining here...this kind of weather makes me sleepy.

peace and luv

Blessed   

^^ it is raining here too. :( am feeling grey *yawns*

At home, curled up in bed with my tweety watching eastenders with a carton of Haagan Dazes - parlenes and cream.

>>>>>> bck 2 work!

man i am so bored, bored, bored. :rolleyes: :eek:

Northerner .. how comes ur so energetic. am feeling mash up after yesterday.

N.O.R.F   

cos i dont have anything to do ie work or study so if my mind is at rest then my body is the same. Even tho i got home at like 5am!!!!

OG Moti   

Brother Northerner it is a long story i dont wana bore everyone, but since the title is boring then i might as well do it so here is the story in breif...

I grow up in kuwait... then after high school i decided to travel bit went many Asian places first Arb countries did not work out for me.. then a suggestion came from my dad to try philippines it was where i found myself and the love of my love or i thought so since that love does not exist now.. so i had a hard time at first because of the philipinos they use to call us negros thinking our black skin is something ugly and should be ashamed of forgetting their nasty looking and flat noise and shortyness.. anyway they seem to be once u get to know them they respect u and treat u right even try to force u date their daughters and sisters... anyway i went from town to town in the philippines, i did Bachelor degree in Computer science - progrming and after that decided to do master degree in Business administration done it then too 2 years to work in the philippines as assistant teacher.. one day tht was year 2000 i decided to go back to kuwait and drink some milk and juice cause my ass was about to desappear .. i was so skinny, but unexpected thing happen, a friend of mine came from cambodia for a visit he is a canadian whom his parents where working in Cambodia for a non government organization, and he was teaching there.. so he invited me to visit him in cambodia so i said where is that.. did some research and found out it was where Khmer rouge killed millions of people... then i heard people saying hey there is war there dont go, my dad and whole family thought the same but anyway i did i came here.. guess what a week here this English school where my friend was working called me and offered me a job i said what kind of job they said we need a head of IT $1300 plus $20 an hour is u teach.. i said waaw ofcourse i made myself dhagxoos so i told them i will think about it .. in 20 minutes i went back and i said when can i start... i end up being the head of IT and teaching marketing subject.. i said i save some money and get out of here in 6 months.. but now it hs been 3 years.. i guess Asia has some magic on me... that is the story of my life.. anyway Cambodian do not talk to foreigners but we have 7000 of europins, mericans and others and we got our own places... the nearest city to the whole country is thialand Bangkong where we go shopping cause in this country u could find nothing.. yes no macdolnds, or KFC, or 7 eleven or not even one single shopping mall... so that is it... by the way in case u wana visit holla on me ... i will what i can do for u .... peace

N.O.R.F   

woooow, nice of u share that with us bro, sounds like a nice place to visit (for a little while) then run back!lol

are elements of the Kamare Rouge still around or active, dont hear much about the place. Many somalis?