Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Memories from Home!!!

Che -Guevara;811406 wrote:
tumblr_lxhpw0SRrj1r9llg7o1_1280.jpg?AWSA
I wonder what was this cusmaantaa's job?

Qoftaan turjumaan ayee ahayd waagii UNOSOM. Sawirkeeda iyo kuwa kaleba hadda kahor soo giliye. Isla bogaan amuu yahay.

Xataa in the early years of the civil war, Soomaalida wey dhalaali jireen. Hadda kuwa dalka joogo lamaba fiirin karo si si kale u gubteen iyaga dhan. Dagaalo socdo labaatan sano takes its toll, I guess.

Paragon   

Beautiful stuff.

Thank God I'm going back home for good. Somalia, here comes Paragon. Dhul shisheeye dheef maleh habeen dhixintin mooyaane, Alleylehe.

35lytf6.jpg

Iskool Xaawo Taako sideedameyadii. Safkaas ee ku jiraan waa calansaarka subaxdii hore iskoolka dhexdiisa la istaagi jiray. Waliba waxaa sii xasuustaa gacantaada midig waxaa saaraneysaa ardeyga kaa horeeyo garabkiisa midig. How I hated kuwa gacmahooda canjeerada saliideeda leh ee soo cuneen ku taalo garabkaaga soo saarto garabkaaga, especially markuu shaatigaaga cadyahay.

Ciyaalka see u dhalaaloyaan arag. Midnimada Soomaaliweyn saas keentaa, more dhalaal iyo sharaf soo jiidasho leh maadaama la isku wada jiro.

^ the fruits of the kacaan; who ended up as picket-stop militia men and petty criminals. what goodness has ever come out of xamar?

MMA, just be glad you had the chance to escape that hell-hole before things really took a turn for the worst around 91'. but then again, a few years ago i remember you commenting on a thread saying you listened to ace of base in a Nairobi refugee camp awaiting your flight lol.

Refugee camp? I had never set a foot in a refugee camp, not that anything wrong with that (as Seinfeld said so). We lived in a Nayroobi estate and that was in mid '90s.

And there is nothing hellhole about Xamar. Dagaal sokeeye meel walba ka dhacaa and I experienced my share in my boyhood. Ee cuqdada Xamar la dhahaayo kugu jirto iska saar, not everything is about Kacaan.

no wonder you write in somali all the time MMA, making it difficult for me to understand your xamari-slanted phonetics like this character madd. . MMA, waxad tahay nin who went to the promised land only a few years ago. looool

i'm going to addis tomorrow to go back home (beautiful hargeisa and i cant wait man). its pitiful when y'all write all this junk with the view of hoping to create nostalgia...

Maaddeey   

^^ I know you have difficulty reading normal Somali, that is why I tailored the above post only for you!.

Your 'jiqileys' Quran teacher didn't teach you any? ;)