Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Let's overpower them

Originally posted by ibtisam:

quote:
What's pathetic is woman like you. It's woman like you who hold us back.

i see, sorry i did't realise that women all over the world read SOL.
:D

[/b]

and your world is what you make of it, it does not depend on anything or any man unless you make i so.cheers

Well said :D:D for sure

Alexus what did I tell you, First marvel around other ladies then you find Rend waiting for your meat pie :D:D we call It "Nyam choms" In kenya.

ina adheer maxaa tiri!!!

**evil look Let's start with Rendezvous.

Do u wanna start with me Alexus? Qusul badanaaaaa

Janna   

Baloo! Sue me for not been able to understand the Kenyati language.

I do have a support team within this site but they fail to speak up. Having said that I wish to eradicate those claiming to be sujui's followed by Eritreans.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Baloo! Sue me for not been able to understand the Kenyati language.

I do have a support team within this site but they fail to speak up. Having said that I wish to eradicate those claiming to be sujui's followed by Eritreans.

Coz they happen to be Sijui's n not Sujui's.Do They surely Rock your boat? or basin to be precise?

Don't worry anymore.I told you I get a woman tonight and you "Project" fails...

Som@li   

A lexus, Live in the dream that you may overpower men, but wait for the day you get one Farah as husband,Bang, Bang, and your dream crashes..........lol :D

So, dear leave us in peace.

Janna   

Somali guys are dream killers. Actually, all black men are. Dabshid, let me live in the moment :D because when I get married all these ideologies will vanish.

Baluug   

Though women are b!tchy by nature they fail to demonstrate their b!tchness to males and save it for females. Why cannot we stick together and overpower these monsters?

We should take a oath and swear to stick beside one another. [/QB]

Substitute the words "women" and "female" for "Muslims" and the word "males" for "kafirs". Sounds like a solution for us Muslims, and not just women. If we could stick together, Islam would reign supreme.

Viva Alexus

I agree with you girl! I am fed up with this "it's a man's world" shit, Women should stick together and fight for their betterment. How come we count for half of the humanity and some of us are still slaves in mysoginistic societies?

Most of us are exploited by men and traditions.

It's time to challenge that

Power to WOmen!

Ibtisam   

Ibtisam,

Why don't you leave this topic for the intellectual people who are willing to make a differences and continue playing with your make-up and dolls.

sorry i don't see any intellectual people here, with the exception of one person who i've never seen before. the rest are the air heads of SOL or the freaks:p keep ur hair on ppl, i have a right to offend

anyway i'll leave you to your intellectual discussion :rolleyes:

Oz   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

sorry i don't see any intellectual people here, with the exception of one person who i've never seen before. the rest are the air heads of SOL or the freaks:p keep ur hair on ppl, i have a right to offend

If you feel unable to control looking at the screen, leave the situation. Get out of the living room, your bedroom where the internet is, or if you think the Article is disturbing . Take a walk. Just do something to physically get out of the situation....Don't ponder Innocent souls ....bless ya !

Lets go back to the topic: I'll add one thing and that is - May Allah protect the women of Islam. May Allah guide the women of Islam.Ameen!

anyway i'll leave you to your intellectual discussion :rolleyes: [/QB]

pathetic!!!and who is that one person...You???? :D:D

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:

anyway i'll leave you to your intellectual discussion :rolleyes:

pathetic!!!and who is that one person...You????
:D:Dicon_lol.gif

Janna   

God bless you Makalajabti. You have raised a good question. How come we count for half of the humanity and some of us are still slaves in mysoginistic societies?

Unfortuntaly, some women allow this to happen. Believing to be inferior to the male race. If one places such a thought into their head, nothing can be achieved, sadly.

Ibtisam,

Place a stick on your forehead which reads "Bimbo" and see yourself out. You are a waste of words.

Thinker,

Amiin

BOB   

Fact: There are more women in the world then men.

it's because each and every man could marry FOUR. but aren't you glad that there are men not interested in marrying more than ONE like me here or my father before me or his father before him.

The Xhosas say "Yakha Uluntu Olungcono Nolusedima" and did you know that Zulu men cannot be allowed to be chiefs unless they marry four wives? now just about every Zulu on earth dreams to be a chief, which means they are more than happy to marry four chickas so aren't you glad that you aren't a Zulu and Allah (s.w) made you Somali where most men are just about happy with one partner?

PS. Nice topic though..Hell Raiser as ever, now let me get out of here before my old lady loses her patience with me and kicks my dusty behind.

Peace,Love & Unity.