Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Let's overpower them

Janna   

Night after night, for many years I have wondered, why women cannot overpower the male species?

Fact: There are more woman in the world then men.

The notion It's a man's world directly states women cannot be leaders. Though women are b!tchy by nature they fail to demonstrate their b!tchness to males and save it for females. Why cannot we stick together and overpower these monsters? The concept of It's a man's world basically allows men to have it, everything and anything. Many believe men are more liberated then women.

Women's Liberation is just a lot of foolishness. It's the men who are discriminated against. They can't bear children. And no one's likely to do anything about that. ~Golda Meir

This quote got me thinking, could it possibly be true? I have met many males who long to be fathers. I'm leaning to the "yes" side.

In my eyes men are silly woebegone puppies. :D

Women should be the dominating ones in the workplace, home, school environments, etc due to their numbers. We should take a oath and swear to stick beside one another. Starting with this forum. Instead of siding with the guys, we should be siding with one another in the fight against all males.

What's the point of this topic?

Women outnumber men yet men are the dominate ones where we could be if we all worked together and united against them

What are the chances of women ever overpowering men? Is it possible?

Originally posted by ALexus.:

>>>We should take a oath and swear to stick beside one another. Starting with this forum. Instead of siding with the guys, we should be siding with one another in the fight against all males.

It's possible when I have no calling on me tonight.. :D:D:D

Janna   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous...:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

>>>We should take a oath and swear to stick beside one another. Starting with this forum. Instead of siding with the guys, we should be siding with one another in the fight against all males.

It's possible when I have no calling on me tonight..
:D:D:D
**evil look Let's start with Rendezvous.

Originally posted by ALexus.:

Socod_badne/Homer Simpson

I desire for you to be my foot washer. Can it be fulfilled?

Your foot washer? Now dear Alexus, why would you slave me with such medial task, of bantam tangible return, as washing your foot? As oppose to reaping staggering profits by slaving me to scheme ways to defraud senior citizens of their wealth.

Resource management isn't your forte, is it?

Ibtisam   

you really must be bored dear. side with who you think is right and those that you are attracted to most (ideas, life style etc)

personally i think all this empowering women is cra*p, especially in a somali society.

in general life is not about, overpowering and domination, many find a balance.

cheers

Pucca   

:D cute!

let me know how this works out...if the women here do actually get this 'power' count me in, if not...hade i wish you luck

Janna   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

you really must be bored dear. side with who you think is right and those that you are attracted to most (ideas, life style etc)

personally i think all this empowering women is cra*p, especially in a somali society.

in general life is not about, overpowering and domination, many find a balance.

cheers

Having attiude like that is crap. You must be those type of women who do believe it's a man's world and nothing can be done to stop them.

Who spoke of Somali people? I was referring to all women. This topic was not intended for Somali women but women from all over the world.

What's pathetic is woman like you. It's woman like you who hold us back.

Janna   

Originally posted by Pucca:

smile.gif
i'm glad you agree.

whats the first course of action? any heads being cut off? any thing 'extreme'?

No executions.

Ibtisam   

Having attiude like that is crap. You must be those type of women who do believe it's a man's world and nothing can be done to stop them.

Who spoke of Somali people? I was referring to all women. This topic was not intended for Somali women but women from all over the world.

What's pathetic is woman like you. It's woman like you who hold us back.

i see, sorry i did't realise that women all over the world read SOL. :D

and your world is what you make of it, it does not depend on anything or any man unless you make i so.

cheers

Khayr   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Alexus,

I'm all for women overpowering men if that is what you desire. Personally speaking, I kinda dig overpowering hell cats.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by ALexus.:

Socod_badne/Homer Simpson

I desire for you to be my foot washer. Can it be fulfilled?

Your foot washer? Now dear Alexus, why would you slave me with such medial task, of bantam tangible return, as washing your foot? As oppose to reaping staggering profits by slaving me to scheme ways to defraud senior citizens of their wealth.

Resource management isn't your forte, is it?
SB,

She got you there....is your 'Submissiveness' to women, CONDITIONAL to your Liking? Resource Management....cut the 'you know what' saxib. :D

Janna   

Ibtisam,

Women from all over the world do not read Somaliaonline however we have a variety of women on Somaliaonline. This site is not only Somali based, it welcomes other nationalities. My message is received from other women from different sites. Why don't you leave this topic for the intellectual people who are willing to make a differences and continue playing with your make-up and dolls.