Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Apartment or house

LuCkY   

WeLL LeTs See...I LoVe LiViNg In My HoUsE ItS VeRy PeAcEfUl AnD qUiTe AnD BReeZy, AlThOuGh I eNjOyEd LiViNg In aN aPaRtMeNt...I'd ChOOsE SoMeThInG In BeTwEEn ThE TwO!

Adna   

salama calaykum

i would 100% prefer to live in a house cuz apartment too much maneeno, and i lived both.much love

underdog   

Originally posted by Asraa:

too much maneeno

what sre you hiding? :D

I guess privacy is always an issue when choosing. I prefer apartments at this stage of my life because they are low-maintenance. in most cases building management handles stuff.

I would live in a house only if it was far from the city so I can hang out in the backyard without listening to traffic.

BOB   

IAM SOO ANLUCKY BECOUSE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT APARTMENT HOUSES SOMETHING DAD I DREAM MY EVERY STEP IAM LIVING A BACKYAD OF AN CULOMBIAN OLD WOMEN AND SHE'S 85YRS OLD SO DO I HAVE ANY OPTION OR PERHAPS A CHOISE TO CHOOSE

BOB   

DEAR LUCKY CAN U TAKE ME FROM THISE PLACE IAM LIVING IN A DRUK AREA EVERYLITTLE STEP THAT I MADE IS A FLAME AND A SMOKEY IS THERE ANYWAY THAT U CAN HELP ME OUT

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BUUMAAYEE:

DEAR LUCKY CAN U TAKE ME FROM THISE PLACE IAM LIVING IN A DRUK AREA EVERYLITTLE STEP THAT I MADE IS A FLAME AND A SMOKEY IS THERE ANYWAY THAT U CAN HELP ME OUT

TAKE YOU IN? :confused: WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIVING WITH AN 85YR OLD WOMAN AND IN HER BACKYARD I MEAN?

MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME WHEN I WAS TYKE NOT TO TALK TO STRANGERS LET ALONE HOUSE THEM! :rolleyes:

shyhem   

Lucky e-z on the brother........he is just saying he wants ahook up for Sharci,Bogota ain't exactly the kind of place a somali will be proud to add to one of his many 'I have that Sharci too".

I forget to answer the question,.......Right now i prefer to live in an apartment,however later on when i'm married and with some juniors i will definately moveto a house.But i really don't know how this will be possible since Morgage is haram and 30 yrs contract is so Unsomali.

I guess the only solution is for me to build a five bedroom house somewhere in Africa within the next three yrs and move there for good.

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SHYHEM:

Lucky e-z on the brother........he is just saying he wants ahook up for Sharci,Bogota ain't exactly the kind of place a somali will be proud to add to one of his many 'I have that Sharci too".

SHYHEM I WAS ONLY BEING HONEST. NOW WHERE IN MY TONE DO YOU SEE ANY HARSHNESS? :confused: I HOPE YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ONE OF THOSE MARRIAGE SCHEMES...BESIDES WHATS WRONG WITH BOGOTA? :rolleyes: