Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

At least 45 million Somalis in 2050!!!

Peacenow   

The population census of Somalis was in 1975!!

No one knows how many Somalis there are, cause they has been no government to carry out a census. Now if they say 8 million today.

This is the same figure that been brandished since the 70s.

If we have the highest population rates in the world, and the typical family size of 7 children in Somalia.

This figure is way way below the current population size.

Despite this, the UN Report lists a population size of 45 million Somalis in its Population Report.

The more Somalis we have the greater strategic depth we have, so the more Somalis, the better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_people

Angola, Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger, Somalia, Uganda and Yemen expect to have very young populations, with median ages lower than 23 years in 2050.

http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2003/pop850.doc.htm

sick

somali's will grow inshallah

nd so far there's somalia almost everywhere

nd that's good

imagine all that somalis all come bac

to somalia u'll get

somali-arbic

somali-hindi

somali-hebrew

somali-malaysian

nd so on

yay muahahahaha

RedSea   

Most of us old peeps will not be alive by then.However,you young folks shall not fail the upcoming generations as we have failed you,that is an awoowly advise from me to you. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol once we are all back home, we gonan have one hell ofa problem given that many don't speak somali. So how about we open ssl classes smile.gif Somali second language...that way everyone will be able to speak somali

Wa salaamu alaikum

Afxabash barta. Soomaali ma jireyso by then haddaa tihiin kuwa sidee maanta tahay ku faraxsan. Halganka maanta uu furanyahay: Af, gacan ama niyad. Gumeysigii ugu xumaa aan soo marno waligeena, oo ka daran kii Yurub ayaan ku jirnaa maanta.

Maanta riyadii Xeylesalaase ee boqolka sano ka weyneed ayaa soo baxday in uu Xabash ku xaarxaaro Xamar, led by virus Soomaalida kuwa ku ahaa, nagu kor iyo hoos noolaa. Unless Xabash laga xureyn dhulkeena iyo viruska la socdo la tirtirin, by then, my God, Soomaali jiritaankeeda ayaa qarka u saaran.

1003.gif1003.gif1003.gif

Indeed. Think also of the never ending roll call of "Abdi"-"Present Miss", "Abdi"-"Present Miss", "Abdi"-"Present Miss","Abdi"-"Present Miss","Abdi"-"Present Miss","Abdi"-"Present Miss","Ayan"-"Present Miss",","Ayan"-"Present"...in schools.

My non Somali friends have already pointed out the lack of creativity we have when it comes to names.

juba   

NOMADIC PRINCESS that cracked me up..n very true :D

JACAYLBARO-- how will more ethnic somalis lower somali ethnicity???

RedSea   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

lol once we are all back home, we gonan have one hell ofa problem given that many don't speak somali. So how about we open ssl classes
smile.gif
Somali second language...that way everyone will be able to speak somali

Wa salaamu alaikum

Danaanish anjii,indhee minaalash...if you don't know what I just said,well shame on you Aaliyah.Get use to it,this is your new language now.

"Somalis"? what is that,aniga waa habashi waryaa aniga waan ahay antee :D

Aaliyyah   

Che ye man why are they giving up so easily besides just cuz ethiopians are supproting the transitional government doesn't mean we all gonna speak Habashi or whatever they speak.. So I am warning u all, u all need to start learning yr somali smile.gif lemme know when u all are ready ama teach u all ....ana ni baraya somali ee halkan line isoo gala ...lol

Wa salaamu alaikum

^^ I second that

If we keep on killing each other like we do. It won't be long before the Somalis in the diaspora out number the Somalis back home.

The diapora Somalis won't be 100% Somali. Their Somaliness will degenerate overtime.