Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Which nomads would you save? Choose...

Janna   

Liibaanow

I will save you instead of Fidel

Sky

Bax! D-I-E! msndollzu_1365874753.gif I hope you choke on the Baby admin's nappy. :D

LoL...suit yourself. Just don't try to swim after the boat once we swish off to safety

Hey as the name suggests i will do what Somali's do at times of crisis, bring out the determined survival instincts to bear.I'll soon be able to ambush a boat off a bunch begging sissy's and row away to safety.The good thing is that the survival kit and rations will be for one and since the boat is only carrying myself only, it will be light and i'll get to safety a lot quicker and lay a claim to the island.When you get there i'll have a few suprises waiting for you on D-DAY.You wont land!!! Plenty of Sbaaro waiting for you :D:D

Hey as the name suggests i will do what Somali's do at times of crisis, bring out the determined survival instincts to bear.I'll soon be able to ambush a boat off a bunch begging sissy's and row away to safety.

Have you not considered the possiblity that those bunch of sissies u mentioned might do what 'Somalis do at times of crisis' themselves by turning into a raging mob and tearing you into pieces before feeding you to the sharks? icon_razz.gif

Have you not considered the possiblity that those bunch of sissies u mentioned might do what 'Somalis do at times of crisis' themselves by turning into a raging mob and tearing you into pieces before feeding you to the sharks

Naaaaah they dont stand a chance!!

underdog   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^^ Not to worry. I will save you.

For my boat, people will need to
register their interest early on. Those with the
most
dependants/heartbreaking stories (see
Liibaanow
above) will get priority.

The first place has already been taken (again see above).
places still available.

Register quickly, or it'll be a certain watery death for you.

Boarding soon.

*Beep*

*Beep*

I get this feeling you love being in a position of power. You probably have dreams of people at your feet begging for their lives.

I get this feeling you love being in a position of power. You probably have dreams of people at your feet begging for their lives.

Ouch that must have hurt :(

UD,

LoL! You mistake my impeccable organisational skills for love of power.

*Flutters her eyelashes**

cat-red%20riding%20hood.jpg

Intel   

Originally posted by Lexy:

Rokko- Someone has to keep me up-to-date with the footy "Go Collingwood"

gracias Lexy

much appreciated

although you wouldn't leave me in such circumstance... it'd be totally Un-Australian :D

forget about AFL we are getting thumped in cricket by England FFS 4_13_3.gif

underdog   

Oh, organizational skills, thats what they call it, huh?

My bad, Hun, the concept is foriegn to me. Just point me towards the "Sorry I mistook your organizational skills for power lust" Forms and I'll have that filled out in triplicate for you :D

It’s been couple of days now since we been on this boat, and we’re runnin out of food.

I’M VERY HUNGRY, I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING,

WHO DO WE SACRIFICE?

Sky   

Why sacrifice. Slice some meat from each other's butts. Nobody has to die that way.

Why sacrifice. Slice some meat from each other's butts. Nobody has to die that way.

We would all bleed to death, and that’s just being a heatbag. People are starting to talk crazy, get me on the waiting list Zeph.