Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Dhoodaan's jacburis Anyone.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

*WHAT on earth is going on here*
I feel like the moral police, so I'm just leave you people to your madness, but just to let you know bella, I do NOT approve of this madness child!

Hello sensitive girl ,,,, You don't want to leave me alone even with the other people huh ????

I should block you now even on the SOL ,,,,, ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^What?? Is that the first time you've seen me write in perfect somali with no Mistakes?? :D

JB: Fuuley..... I remember a childhood song about Fuuleys :D

Ibtisam   

^^^It is not a habaar, just sounds like one. I don't think a city baa ka dex qelinasa. Don't be so shocked. smile.gif

I don't know what Dhoodaan means so cannot contrubtion?? Any help?? I was replying to JB comment on Burco.

Jb always fuuley! icon_razz.gif

Ibti - this may help.

dhood verbal noun: bragging, boasting jacbur masculine noun: mess, something messy ~ spoiled; badly composed poem

i am :confused: when people write in either Somalish Af-Engli ( combustions of somali and english)

Ibtisam   

Sayid he said "Macalin Dhoodaan's So I thought it was a person. Not sure it is making up words :D From the examples it is like somali sayings which make no sense or are cheeky :confused: Like "baranbaro sigar bayacaysa"