Sign in to follow this  
najma2000

najma

You pple are so slow, you can't even understand jibrish. The poster never said anything about being married to this "gay".

She referred to him as the "gay" she has the 2 daughters with, if she was married to him, she would have referred to him as her "husband" or the "gay" she is married to...

Its obvious, she is talking about her babydaddy, he left her, he smokes weed and she wants to know whether we think he will come back to her or not...

I think he moved on, he was too high to deal with her drama and probably sitting on the couch on one of his other baby mama's, I say move on about your life and get with the next babydaddy, forget him....

PS: This time around, get with a straight guy who eats khaat, the somali way, na mean???(Atleast he won't leave, he will just go to a different country 9 months out of the year and come back for the remaining 3 and leave you with a big belly each time all on your own, until you can't have anymore children)

layziegirl i don't know why u talking like that, the gay i am talking about is my husband if i am haveing probelem with him and i am over with him why would i bring my self another brobalem again can u tell me. poeple make mistake and they learn from it

hodman   

^^^^ so learn from your mistake and stop asking ****** questions like should I go back to a guy who smokes weed and abandoned his family

:D @ Blue 'n Lazie.

Najma,

He's just not that into you, babe. Move on. You and your girls deserve better - unless your not overly concerned with how he would influence your children.

You made a mistake with him definately, and it's a damn shame that kids are in the mix, but it's never to late to start a new.

Never.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

This is a somali woman? That cant be possible! [Confused]

What do you mean?!?!? What world do you live in is what I would like to know

BlueEpocha I come from family/community where the wildest thing they ever do is go see Ice Age movie. Haraam-Kufar!, no its ok its kids movie :D , thats why I thought she would be more like a black/white chick then somali.

what world do u live in? Is this type of shit normal BlueEpocha among somalis?

Originally posted by Khalaf:

what world do u live in? Is this type of shit normal BlueEpocha among somalis?

What shit is that? The existence of useless, irresponsible fathers and the women who insist on running after them? Not only is it normal but there is a whole generation of them.

NGONGE   

What a delightful thread. Perfect tragedy there.

I suggest that you put the children up for adoption, go on a well-deserved holiday and pick up a drug habit of your own. It’s the only way to bring your life back in line you know.

JB there must have hit his head on something today (or, and that would be right up his street, he saw and opportunity and is trying to hit on someone). :D

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I come from family/community where the wildest thing they ever do is go see Ice Age movie. Haraam-Kufar!, no its ok its kids movie
:D
, thats why I thought she would be more like a black/white chick then somali.

what world do u live in? Is this type of shit normal BlueEpocha among somalis? [/QB]

OMG!!! you just said SHIT...tsk tsk tsk...you potty mouth you...I won't even bother validating your response because that would be starting a vicious cycle that I frankly don't want to stoop to. So continue living in your utopia and I wish all you the best.

Zafir   

^^ Perhaps you could lend her yours.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

JB
there must have
hit his head
on something today (or, and that would be right up his street, he saw and opportunity and is trying to
hit
on someone).
:D
[/QB]

LOL :D He saw venerability, and being the opportunist that he is, he took the elevator and pressed V without hesitating. I can just so imagine JB stopping to buy some milk for the kids on his first visit. :D:D

Shakti   

Originally posted by najma2000:

hi evey1 i neet help with my marrch

i love this gay and i am not shure if he realy love me as i love him, becouse sense we had our second doughter we have lots fight and we fight about him comeing light at night like 12:00 am

he smoke wead and don't know where he at, reasinly we had fight and i told him to get out the house i also told him that i will sine the car for him if he will leaf us a lone, and i did, he leafed the house and never call us again, i call and i told him please came back your 2 doughters need u i mough sound istopid but i love the gay soo much, i could't stop my self, please i need your help so do you gays think he will came back fore us or not

najma2000 ...lol

question for some of u gays...lol

when u 1st started to be a memeber on this site, how long did it toke u 2 figure out how to poste a poll, just wondering?

He's gone. Now you have to be the kind of woman that is generous and smart enough to let a man see his daughters(when he's drug free) without beating him up for his behaviour. If you think it's been hard so far, try that.

Excellent wind-up. :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

OMG!!! you just said SHIT...tsk tsk tsk...you potty mouth you...I won't even bother validating your response because that would be starting a vicious cycle that I frankly don't want to stoop to. So continue living in your utopia and I wish all you the best. [/QB]

Blue u got jokes. No utopia- I know these societies we live in but I didnt know somali families were like kufar families-what the sister described.

Johnny B   

Ngonge , Serenity and Zafir are jealous as they coulden't even grant JB the benifit of the donut, ;)

As for Ngonge ,though he got too many "min yaro" candidates to choose from, he's got his eyes on what kind of girl/woman JB falls for, he is like that guy in the resturant who always thinks your meal looks tastier than his. icon_razz.gif

As for Zafir, the man is on his 5th divorce for a good reason, whenever he hears a girl/woman scream he can't resist the need to be there. beating him in his own game, i'd expect him not to disclose my plans of bringing(drinking) the kids milk. icon_razz.gif

As for Serenity, she belongs to those girls who keep struggling with their cleavage to shift the guys' eyes from it to their eyes. only she would know that i still hold the record of swapping foster homes. icon_razz.gif

Taking all those punchs and Najma is not even in the mood of giving me that flirting "thank for that sexy mind walalo" , but heeeeeeey, unlike those three Canibals i caught the scent of Najma's sheer cincerity and the haze in her voice to have reacted the way i did without hitting my head on something. :D