Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Feminism, ideas, recipes, family values?

Blessed   

^^Thanks for bringing that to light. I've my sweet little Nuunu sitting next to me...Bless!

Good work Phantasma smile.gif

I'm for a women only womens section also, it seems the boys only know how to hate on women here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Shaqo yeesha men!

Thanks LST- Fast worker indeed :D

i sorta agree with you ladies that the quality of the threads posted in the Women section has been shitty to say the least, but none of you are helping when u respond to them threads and let it drag for pages and pages..

Diamante   

^^ WHY are you still here???

I thought phanta showed you the door a while ago? :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

As for the forum....I would like to know why it has been moved all the way down...first the rather ridiculous tag line and then this...i think they're trying to tell us something girls

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Amethyst:

NGONGE
, serves you right for expecting to be served!

Cooking is a speciality field like everything else...those who wish to cook, should. Others shouldnt be forced based on gender!
icon_razz.gif

You can't swim against the tide, dear. Nobody gets forced but they're expected to know how to cook. If they don't know, the disappointment is immense. Women, don’t be a disappointment, learn how to cook.

PS

I will not tar Ms Ameenah Obseyewith the same brush though. It's very obvious that she CAN cook. :D

I already am NG.

Expected? Disappointment? Interesting choice of words. Sentiments that coming from men carry such high value....not! smile.gif

Dia, the location of the Women's section is strategic I think. Sections with high post count are put at the top and bottom to draw attention to the lonely ones in the middle. ;)

let me help you ladies out with this special "Iskaabolo" recipe for left over rice, yup you heard it, its a "iskaabolo" freindly recipe to recycle the rice you had for lunch the day before, (works fine with garcade or fresh rice)

here is what you gon need.

img03003ag.jpg

u need to scramble the egg up.

img03038bl.jpg

add more oil and the chopped up meat (u can use chicken if you so desire)

img03042jw.jpg

Add the damn veggies and stir em up

img03055su.jpg

Then add the freshly cooked rice (or the one u want to recycle) and sprinkle it with your choice of spices.

img03101gi.jpg

Stir that up for few minutes on a low heat.

img03116ti.jpg

Add a splash of Soy sauce or if you are crazy like me add some honey stake sauce.

img03126zn.jpg

Stir them up a bit more.

img03155uf.jpg

Hook yourself up and dont forget to feed your lazie azz Wife, Girl Freind, Sister, or any other female within a radius of 20'

img03177mh.jpg

Hahahaha.... hehehehe....kix kix kix.

Nice Try Bad-Credit... but the meat looks raw and the cooking shabby. I may not know to cook, but I know what I wont eat. icon_razz.gif

p.s. I just noticed this little dig NGONGE had at me...

PS

I will not tar Ms Ameenah Obseye with the same brush though. It's very obvious that she CAN cook

I'll have you eat your damn words! :mad: :mad:

underdog   

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN, The Self assigned critics of SOL (you know yourselves):

"A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded"

"When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical."

Originally posted by underdog:

TO WHOM EVER IT MAY CONCERN, The Self assigned critics of SOL (you know yourselves):

"A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle, yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded"

"When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical."

u sound like a man who's too scared of women!! which makes me wonder, have you had an abusive feminist girl who made you hate all women??

underdog   

106 & park,

Saaxib you are turning out to be the master bad assumptions. judging from your lame response you seem to have thought I was refering to you.

And since you seems to be looking for a argument, pimp, let me add you to the fake critic list. Instead of just agreeing or diagreeing with people, why don't you read a book and try to generate an original idea.