Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Feminism, ideas, recipes, family values?

Feminism? RECIPES??? :eek: :eek:

I'm sorry, but I can't stand the new tag for the women's section. Which bright spark came up with it anyway? I just bet they had a good laugh at our expense.

'Family values' I can understand, 'Ideas' I don't know about (what ideas :confused: ) but I guess its too vague to matter, 'Feminism' is just INSULTING our intelligence but it's the 'Recipes' I can't stomach! RECIPES for God's sake! WHY? Of the 29,595 articles posted in the women's section, less than 5 threads have been about recipes. I ask again WHY?

I cant get over it. I thought the previous 'romance and relationships' byline was bad, but this, THIS takes the cake! redface.gif

I have never felt so insulted or enraged in my life!

UNACCEPTABLE!!!! :mad: :mad:

**hyperventilates**

NGONGE   

Ingredients:

120 lbs Somali meat

1 meddling Onion

1 One Women’s forum

1 One long night

1 Silly tag

½ cup of feminism

A pinch of salt

I agree, Phanta. This is not a good recipe.

lol   

Phan: U know wat... I swear when I clicked women section I wanted to post a topic about this.. and wala... there it is already... am serious... though.. why do our brothers degrade us like dat?

One thing that really irritates me is to found guys crawling this area.. I mean common we have many problems which are private and would like to discuss it with the ladies alone... so maybe its time the admin... gave us our own grounds..

No offense guys!

Rahima   

Couldn't agree more.

It almost seems that the womens section has become the playing ground for all things trivial and child-like.

Me thinks that a revolution needs to take place :D , what say ye girls?

^^ Absobloodylutely!

Heads must roll. ROLL!!!!

NGONGE,

I don't like what you're implying.

Hibo:

why do our brothers degrade us like dat?

I'm wondering the same thing. redface.gif

Recipes indeed. Arggggg!

Rahima   

^He is running from the revolution.

Dantiisa ayuu garanayaa ;) , he's smart man that ina sankataabte.

LS, You? :eek:

I think we need better captions for all the sections… and a more uniform distribution of the moderators. ‘meenah looks awfully lonely in the centre.

Ideas, family values, Health, Marriage, etc

LST,

That was fast. Thank you, that sounds much better. :D

I wonder what I should rant about next.

i dont see nothing wrong with tagging this forum with "recipes". its evident that more woman would be interested in exchanging recepies than men.

i guess you ladies are being overly sensitive about it.

NGONGE   

Even though Recipes was removed, I still think it should form a considerable part of the women’s section. I have been to many houses and was invited to countless dinners. I know what I’m talking about here.

The young ladies of today (he’s looking at you Phanta) can’t cook and won’t cook! When they want to give you sanoonad(sp?) they give you maraaq! When they want to give you maraaq they instead give you faraaxal in a plate!

Surprisingly enough, these days, many young boys are better cooks than the girls. So, let us not dismiss the Recipes that easily.

lol   

LS: Thnx brotha.. for taking notice... but seriously.. we need our own private.. forum.. only women can access it... but then.. am thinking some guys would actually start registeration and click female instead of male.. to have a peep....wat is happening with our boys? :rolleyes:

Hibo, does it really matter? The days of discussing women issues behind closed doors is long gone. Lets not set back the feminist movement a few decades. Lets discuss and address all women issues as we please. These inadequate men need to learn. ;)

NGONGE, serves you right for expecting to be served!

Cooking is a speciality field like everything else...those who wish to cook, should. Others shouldnt be forced based on gender! icon_razz.gif

LS, Thanks alot. That was prompto. Bless! You always come through for us. smile.gif