Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Starbucks is GAY?

NGONGE   

^^^ Yet another child with a nonsense ‘opinion’ to share! I don’t think I had the pleasure of meeting you before, peasant. I’m NGONGE and if you’re really nice, I might condescend to teach you to read.

Now run along and don’t address me again until I’ve spoken to you.

PS

Viking! You really consider my words to be insulting? Well, I’m sorry you do and I’m sorry if they offended you. Let us just stay out of each other’s way, eh? I can’t stand your nonsense questions (such a word is not insulting I hope) and you can’t stand my replies. For you, and only because you’re upset, I’ll consent to ‘agreeing’ to ‘disagree’.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

I don't think I have ever met a more pretentious, self-appreciating person then this
Ngone
dude in my entire life, on the net or otherwise.

To place yourself "ahead" or "above" people on this forum, labelling them as "lacking intelligent capacity" and not understanding, because they don't agree with or bow down to you, isn't smart.

Ok, G'day ya'll.
:D

Abti Ngonge, Not to hit a man while he's down and beleaguered from all sides , but you must agree with me that there is something wrong with your online persona. Surely all those voices of condemnation can't be out to get you. Nor can you dismiss it as sly underhand digs.

There comes a time in a man's life when he must re-think his entire approach. That time has come for you on SOL.

Ask yourself: Why am I always harping on Mullahs(fake or otherwise). Why must I always obliterate those who disagree with me ? and finally, Is this the advent of Mid-life crisis ? (Ok that last one was a joke, forka ha tuurin :D )

I don't think the problem is with your ideas or liberalistic Reform Islam platform, but your online persona's approach(notice I said online, not you). Castro is the most controversial member on SOL (thus far), but he remains wildly popular because of his self-deprecating wit and his "Be easy/Keep it moving" philosophy. I think it'd be fair to say Castro has zero ego.(or damn near close)

If you re-think and re-invent Ngonge(and tear a few pages outa Castro's book), you just might make it here ---->

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

Long live Fidel!
:D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ Yet another child with a nonsense ‘opinion’ to share!

You must be basing that on what I've said so far. Just because I disagree with your methods and techniques, it equates to me child with nonsense opinion? That is being not only pretentious, but outrageously self absorbed.

I don’t think I had the pleasure of meeting you before, peasant.

I'm above name calling (peasant, for example) and No, I have never given you that pleasure. Never once addressed you in my 2 yrs of membership. Now, that should speak volume!

I’m NGONGE and if you’re really nice, I might condescend to teach you to read.

You clearly have some non-existant, superiority complex going on that needs to be fed. Man, If you considered forum dwellers saying "we like your stories" (in the Boredom thread) an accolade that deems you special, you need a reality check.

Now run along and don’t address me again until I’ve spoken to you.

Maaan! Is it me or he always, without fail, seem as though he's talking completely out of his rectum?

I'm done here.

NGONGE   

^^^^ Why did you decide to address me now, peasant? Did it really take you two years to build up your courage and finally talk to me?

If this is all you have to say, let us hope it’s another two years before you manage to write me your next nonsense paragraph. Now, unless you have something good to contribute, be a good peasant and don’t address me unless I fart in your direction.

Kashafa,

You have opened my eyes, saaxib. Consider today the first day of my cyber life. I’m a new man, a changed man, a born again budonkadonk fan.

On that note and seeing that I’ve been advised to roam in Castro territory, let me explain sensei's previous words regarding whisky in wine glasses. It is not proper etiquette to do so. Seven asked the master what the difference between the two but he was busy. Whisky is distilled while Wine is fermented. Whisky is a spirit not a wine. I think I shall stop now lest I step on Castro’s toes.

PS

Being the amateur that I am, I really am not sure if the budonkadonk we support belongs to a man or woman.

PPS

Do pictures of monsters in books and magazines still give you a fright?

^^^ This shall be my final visit to this thread

Walee caduur dhawdhawdu uma dhacsana.. Kaagan yaree daboolayaasha calanaka u lulaya ama dood daliil leh la imow ama meesha isaga bax, wakhtiga haynaga luminine! Meesha kaftan iyo xubbi dumar lagaga hadli maayee ee si fiican u dood, ninyahow.

Unless old age has robbed me of myself, I think that our rainbow-flag waving Nomad had made his comments in confusion. I had many a sticking points of thought when our rainbow-flag waving Nomad suggested that I peruse the research of Simon Levay. After reading this offensive trick, and, what a ruse it is, I find it all too easy to disparage him further, thereby adding to that hail of insults that rained on him. When one offends moral sensibilities by penning “glittering generalities†wanting of argument, such disparagements are to be anticipated. However, I shan’t dip my pen in gall, as there is, still, a chance that he may present the scientific merits of this research; the strongest part of which pertains to the presence of certain biological data (hormones, etc) in the body.

Reproducibility is a cardinal tenet of empirical science, and if an experiment is not “reproducible†it fails the scientific litmus test. How else would the process of verification be employed in matters of quantitative literature? Notwithstanding the lack of equivalent reproducibility of the experiment thus far, there are inherent experimental (related to both the collection and interpretation of the data) shortcomings of this experiment. This is twofold problem, which is related to the consideration of experimental parameters and the interpretation of experimental variables.

Now you see, good Castro, you say that you have found this research to be most pregnant. This is fair and well. Would that you shew us the cogency you have so perceived. To say that it is convincing, requires that you not chalk it up to incomplete and missing data. Your presentation will solve, I am sure, the apple of our discord, by showing which side has the “fairerâ€, and, indeed, reasonable argument. Do take my winged words as a bona fide invitation to discuss the scientific, and if need be, the philosophical nature of this “phenomenonâ€. Do indulge us further, as you, invariably, go on a fool’s errand! Your fund of humor, though great, will not sway persons in matters of such significance. You are good at obscurity, and fence the matter off all round. Clearly, you have some strange thing to tell?

Lastly, suffer me to say, good Castro, that I do not suffer fools gladly. Good Crtica and I both await the production of the sceintific report, and your intrepretation of its strength. I need not advise you about having the courage of your convictions, as you have already taken the hot-iron in hand, and, it seems, are now attempting to pass through a fire unburned.

P.S. NGONGE:- It would ill become of me to say that your frustration is without cause. Nontheless, good NGONGE, harness that frustration sxb. It should be a constant rule in your life never to avoid the conversation of a man who desires it; for if bad, he might benefit from your erudition; if good, you might benefit from his.

Judging by the recent replies in this thread, I must own that it calls for a pregnant pause. Perhaps the moderators should place a "breather" on this thread, and lock it momentarily until the heat subsides.

With Salaams

PK

Baashi   

I agree. Good call Mutakalim.

Not to tell them what to do but it is about time. The heat is getting to some of the nomads and if the Moderators heed Mutakalim's call they will be doing service to many good nomads, to themselves, and to SOL forum.

NGONGE   

عيوبي، إنْ سألتَ بها، كثيرٌ، وأيّ٠النّاس ليسَ له عÙيوبÙØŸ

وللإنسان ظاهر٠ما يراهÙØŒ وليس عليه ما تÙØ®ÙÙŠ الغيوبÙ

يجرّونَ الذيولَ على المخازي، وقد Ù…Ùلئتْ من الغÙشّ الجÙيوبÙ

وكيÙÙŽ يصول٠ÙÙŠ الأيام ليثٌ، إذا وَهَت٠المخالÙب٠والنّÙيوبÙØŸ

I’m calm now. I had a bit of a headache earlier but it’s gone now. My heartfelt apologies to all those I offended. smile.gif

Move on...

Viking   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Viking! You really consider my words to be insulting? Well, I’m sorry you do and I’m sorry if they offended you. Let us just stay out of each other’s way, eh? I can’t stand your nonsense questions (such a word is not insulting I hope) and you can’t stand my replies. For you, and only because you’re upset, I’ll consent to ‘agreeing’ to ‘disagree’.

NGONGE,

Now who's acting like a (using your words) fifteen-year-old girl with a hormone imbalance ? :D Why are my questions getting to you? Are they too personal for a public forum? Are they explicit or repugnant? Please do tell us!

Try taking your own advice and keep the eyes on the ball, afterall, it's just words on a screen!

NGONGE   

Viking, I apologise, I’m sorry, it is all my fault. Any chance of dropping the whole thing?

If I engage you in this pointless game of hide and seek you’ll only get upset and complain of insults.

Let’s just leave it, saaxib. Our racket is upsetting the harmony of the site. I am serious; I apologise for any offence, saaxib.