Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Starbucks is GAY?

Castro   

Originally posted by Viking:

Castro,

Mighty dauntless of you to take on the slippery slope.

Cut it out, Viking. :D Can't you see the opposition has tapped the mighty Mutakalim to head the philosophy desk and convinced, even mit-ier, cRitiCa out of retirement to head the science desk? I've my hands full for weeks so please, no smart aleck remarks my way for a while. Capisce?

Runs out of the room screaming: "they'll never catch me alive!"

Baashi   

^ :D

It's all in your heads Castro! No one tapped no one. Perhaps the tapping is something familiar to Fidel-loving Hispanics :D All principle-centered folks caught unguarded by the Makhnuud is OK cheerleaders. I gotta tell you Castro you are doing one helluva job saaxiib. Unlike Sage Ngonge who uncharacteristically lost his well known composure, you have put up a hek of fight.

Viking and Ngonge tone it down friends especially Ngonge. You are one of the best contributors of SOL and it won't help te family to see you two keep this is la tirsi.

I don't shy away to call spade a spade and the look of it, Ngonge is at fault here and he has been tackling the player instead of the ball quite sometimes now. Drop it saaxiib.

Raggu waa shaah waana cadays - the treat is on me.

Castro, kaalay bal waa lagu haystaaye. Did you notice how your toned changed over the pages horta? It was one of ‘understanding’ to one of ‘accepting’. Maybe you’re pushed to a corner and felt you had no choice but to defend a stance. Maybe you actually blv this whole bs icon_razz.gif …

In anycase, bal ila eeg,

Kashafa, I stated an opinion which is based on
some research, not a lot
but enough to steer me in that direction. I'm of the school of thought that environment and anatomy, among other factors, cause homosexuality

If it pains you to hear it, I will say it again, Just for you.
:D
I don't know for sure if it's natural or not, but it's highly likely that it is
. In that sense, I don't see it as sinful.

Homosexuality is not a choice, so no.

I’m afraid, I wholeheartedly blv homosexuality to be a choice. A choice that is encouraged by social conditioning. Humans are always trying to push the boundaries of 'acceptability'. Attaining sexual gratification by any means necessary is an industry of its own. But truly, how many rural Africans/asians do you know to embrace this ‘lifestyle’? People who ‘think’ they are non-heterosexuals should be treated with respect or compassion, but they should be discouraged from acting on their immoral sexual desires.

I dont pride myself in spreading hate or harm, laakiin sideed qof aad jeceshahay ugu ogalaan lahayd in ay *meeshaa* tagaan? I cant think of anything more unnatural. You’ll have to excuse me hada, waa in aan soo celiya sandwichkii aan ku qadeeyey.

Castro   

Originally posted by 7 0f Nine:

But truly, how many rural Africans/asians do you know to embrace this ‘lifestyle’?

Come on 7, that's not even worthy of a response. Are you saying farmers can't be fags? Whatever happened to senor Laxwas? The rules of the game have changed. Either back up what you say with convincing evidence or don't say it at all. Capisce? ;)

People who ‘think’ they are non-heterosexuals should be treated with respect or compassion, but they should be discouraged from acting on their immoral sexual desires.

The above statement is the undisputed winner of the annual "sitting on the fence" award. Please! Do you really mean what you said or you said it because it satisfies the majority of people on both sides? No doublespeak please.

I dont pride myself in spreading hate or harm, laakiin sideed qof aad jeceshahay ugu ogalaan lahayd in ay *meeshaa* tagaan?

My ogolaasho is not even an issue here. Focus on the matter at hand.

I will concede your observation that I've "changed" my tone over the posts. That shift, however, is not for the reasons you stated but for clarity. Sitting on the fence is not an option so get off! :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Baashi:

I don't shy away to call spade a spade and the look of it, Ngonge is at fault here and he has been tackling the player instead of the ball quite sometimes now. Drop it saaxiib.

Raggu waa shaah waana cadays - the treat is on me.

You see, Baashe, here we HAVE what one would call a disagreement (memorise this scene lest you forget what a disagreement looks like).

I wouldn't be too sure though that you're calling a 'spade' by its correct name, saaxib. Previous experience tells me that you mistook it for a bulldozer on several occasions.

Still, since we’ve regressed to the schoolboy level of discussion. Baashe, o fair headmaster, in my defence, let me tell you that the ‘ball’ was mine to begin with. Surely you’re not saying I left the ball where it was and instead had a lung at Viking?

Baashe, saaxib, I have total respect for you but I wish you would not patronise me with all this family and contribution talk. Sometimes, contributions do not meet with people’s approval. That’s to be expected, however, when such contributions are tackled with childish arguments and bad comprehension, I too believe in calling a spade, a spade. My spades are the real garden type (picture provided upon request).

I said it before and I’ll say it again, play ball dammit.

PS

Don't worry yourself about Viking. He's unlikely to provide me with any worthwhile discussion anytime soon. That tiff is over.

Are you saying farmers can't be fags?

Aha. Altho to be precise, I'm saying people who have other concerns in life do not resort to these 'ways'.

Either back up what you say with convincing evidence or don't say it at all

Buddy, that’s whats been asked of you for three pages! Get to it. I said it’s a ‘choice’. Prove me otherwise.

The above statement is the undisputed winner of the annual "sitting on the fence" award

I’m not sitting on the fence, I unequivocally condemn ….

Wait…actually, why don’t you go and re-read my posts on this thread again before I’m forced to comment on your new found bad reading and comprehension skills. :mad:

My ogolaasho is not even an issue here

No. No. Adi kuma haysto. Waxaan ka wadey sided u moodi karta in ay waxaasi tahay ‘natural’. Fahamte?

p.s. I will not hold it against you if you let this go. I dont really want any proof. Ramadan is around the corner and I dont want to read it. But if you must... :D

Viking   

Baashi,

(I'm adressing you since NGONGE opted not to engage me)

I find it quite arduous to have any form of civilised discussion with NGONGE. He (all too often) applies two tactics when having a discussion of this nature, ambiguity and mockery. If one questions/inquires further regarding his ambiguous statements, he mocks you, calls you names and questions your cognitive and comprehension abilities. Now you try having a civilised discussion with someone who applies these tactics.

Despite all the hindrances, I haven't insulted him the way he has insulted me.

Baashi   

Viking, you have a point wallahi. It may enrage our friend Ngonge but that is the truth.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

You see,
Baashe
, here we
HAVE
what one would call a
disagreement
(memorise this scene lest you forget what a disagreement looks like).

I wouldn't be too sure though that you're calling a '
spade
' by its correct name, saaxib. Previous experience tells me that you mistook it for a
bulldozer
on several occasions.

Still, since we’ve regressed to the schoolboy level of discussion. Baashe, o fair headmaster, in my defence, let me tell you that the ‘
ball
’ was mine to begin with. Surely you’re not saying I left the ball where it was and instead had a lung at Viking?

Baashe, saaxib, I have total respect for you but I wish you would not patronise me with all this family and contribution talk. Sometimes, contributions do not meet with people’s approval. That’s to be expected, however, when such contributions are tackled with childish arguments and bad comprehension, I too believe in calling a spade, a
spade
. My spades are the real garden type (picture provided upon request).

I said it before and I’ll say it again, play ball dammit.

PS

Don't worry yourself about Viking. He's unlikely to provide me with any worthwhile discussion anytime soon. That tiff is over.

Very well Ngonge, I am not sure where you are going with "play ball dammit" thing. FYI my skills in the game have won me numero 9, 6, and 2 positions all combined in the past. If I can find someone who knows how to play a ball with all rules of engagement intact and respected, I would gladly be willing to play the game and make sure I win fair and square.

As to the patronizing issue, may I remind you to read your posts and grant the some favors to others before you make request. Surely, you do understand these kind of requests are effective when all sides are willing to do their part. Nevertheless, you will find me understanding and accomadating if it is mutual.

Spade is a spade no matter who examines it saaxiib. The trouble is that you seem to be taking the attitude that insulting people by questioning their level of intelligence is your way of calling spade a spade. There is line we don't want to cross. If you insist that your refernces of school boys, kindergarden, children, etc to address the folks who you somehow don't see eye to eye on some issues is your way of calling spade a spade, they (some of them) too will resort to that kind "play ball" game and take it to somewhere you don't wanna go I'm sure.

Respect is mutual saaxiib.

Castro had happily and utterly rejected the existence of Allah and for the life of me; I cannot understand why would anyone with the right frame of mind expect him to denounce homosexuality. He thinks that being Qoomu loot is natural and thus attends gay parade and possibly has few gays/lesbian friends………one wonders whether he attends with his **** and ** ******** or not . I failed to see what makes a straight family man attend this disgraceful gathering or rather openly embrace homosexuality

PS: I do not see WHY my previous post has been deleted, if you have problem address it here instead of secretly deleting posts!!!

Ariadne   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Still, it would not surprise me if some eloquent buffoon retaliated with humbug arguments about equality, freedom of speech and some such nonsense. :mad:

oh but they already have in a sense.

Maybe not freedom of speech or equality as specified, but with aother way of carrying it off track from the original starbucks is gay....

to second guessing each others orientation

to seeking out and placing pedophila and bestiality as poor examples... of this is what homosexuality leads to......or these are the direction we are headed in letting other be....*gasp* why you may even excuse these issues above.

I mean come on if you going to go that misdirected after 15 pages from what the first few post were.

We might as well dig out necrophila and rebury it lovingly in the coming pages.

another thing that strikes me in a strange way and makes me silently guffaw at how ridicoulously funny it is......to be associated with homosexuality along with the oh so faboulous bestiality and necrophilia (long strectch here).

Is abortion

no wait and then I come to the realization that in most debates that somalis have amongst each other. Abortion quite commonly rears its ugly head and plants itself in there even if it has nothing to do with abortion whatsoever....

like here's a funny example....hmmm...well ...let's see now...like maybe uh..... uh ...uh...

* looks down and looks up with eyes widened and head turned to the side homosexuality and queer theory.

Castro had happily and utterly rejected the existence of Allah and for the life of me; I cannot understand why would anyone with the right frame of mind expect him to denounce homosexuality.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Nephissa   

I don't think I have ever met a more pretentious, self-appreciating person then this Ngone dude in my entire life, on the net or otherwise.

To place yourself "ahead" or "above" people on this forum, labelling them as "lacking intelligent capacity" and not understanding, because they don't agree with or bow down to you, isn't smart.

Ok, G'day ya'll. :D