Sign in to follow this  
AbStraCt

I'm addicted to Google!

Oz   

Gotcha.....mate !! who does google xaram stuff anyway..........thought it was educational !!

kiddin !

Zu..check ur inbox !

uchi   

AbStraCt, I assume you know the two co-founders of google, Lawrence E. Page and Sergey Mihailovich Brin, both Jewish-Americans.

I think its best you return to askjeeves.

Nephissa   

Well must admit this 4rum is strangley addictive, but slightly depressing I have this nagging feeling I should be getting a life.

Thing is you write a post/email log off do something else, then you can't resist coming back latter to see if someone has responded, then obviously if someone has responded you need to reply, then the circle of addiction continues.

Anyway seeya later fellow forum junkies. :D

AbStraCt   

hehe@Bishaaro; tis true :(

I might be on the can (musqul/tuuji) thinking, has someone replied to my "google addiction" post, so i try to talk myself into coming back online, i tell myself; you need to check your email you have an important meeting, you have to pay your bills, go check what your bill statment is like, and the list goes on......i come online, and do i go check my email? No!

The yanyuur is coming out of her borso tonight!

Originally posted by Lozt:

Gotcha.....mate !! who does google xaram stuff anyway..........thought it was educational !!

kiddin !

Zu..check ur inbox !

^^^ heheh those who are bad enough..

Dude..Which Inbox?

Cheers

Pucca   

started my 'use less technology' a week ago and so far ...i've cut off certain services..

-t.v

-phone *home and celly*

-microwave *you'd be amazed at wat the oven can do...oh dear, thats gotta go too*

-google *actually, i've cut off all sites except for my blog and this forum.*

next is:

-net *everything*

-oven

soon i'll be totally free of technology...its a mini research of mine. so far so good.

ps. google addiction is ...something else.

focus...you can do it...*reaches for phone*

AbStraCt   

^^^I dont think i can live without the microwave. I can probably live without my house phone, my cell it would take time to get use to, even the telly. Lakiin i cannot live without the microwave........so how is the oven (that's the big lumpy thing next to the fridge right, hehe, i keed i keed)

and god bless the tin-ternet.

YOu know that by law google have to log all the traffic that goes through them. In fact all american companies have to since the patriot act. which means if it wanted to, the fbi can have a nice profile of every ip address i.e. your dirty online habits ..

nafta   

^ alla is jecla...you can even google google (that just sounds wrong...."I'm googling google")

Another google addict here reporting for duty! It's amazing what it can do. You type in one word and a whole world opens up. I'm all up for giving away my brain and implanting google there instead. Thinking is so 1994 :cool: