Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

History of Somalia: SOL new section....

Rahima   

Indeed you might need this section as you stated you only know about the history of the Aboriginis, why not learn your own??

Because my own like I said is full of shidh. All it comes down to is people writing the BS over exegarrated history of their tribe. Why would I want to know that?

As far as Somalis are concerned nothing is safe from such decadence. I have better things to read frankly. Nothing is forget factual, even remotely factual, so why fill my head with something no two people of two different tribes can agree upon? I mean even in discussions of our heroes, everything comes back to their stinking tribes. Just the other day, some people were discussing the supposed tribe of Ahmed Gurey, and walaahi everyone in that room was a pushing a tribe seen as closer to theirs :D . I mean what difference does it make right? He was Somali right (although now I’m not so sure, I was liking the oromo theory to stick it to all of them)?

Anyway it is just opinion. I have never being interested in Somali history and culture (any good of it is from Islam anyway). I do not like any.

Castro   

^ My milkshake [tribe] brings all the boys to the yard, and I'm like, it's better than yours. Damn right, it's better than yours. I can teach you, but I have to charge. :D

Nephissa   

The milkshake song got me laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes, even my cat came over to see what I was doing, and she only comes around when she wants food or a head rub.

*Still laughs, slaps knee, & wipes tears off.*

Castro   

^ Yeah, I liked that song too till I heard my daughter sing it one day and suddenly the thought of mass murder was not so repulsive anymore.

Rahima   

^

The first time I got that song (it was explained to me) I almost choked. After that it was funny :D

What disgusted me though was that every female was singing it. I’m still convinced that they didn’t get it :D .