Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

LADIES..I NEED YOUR ADVICE PLEASE.

OG_Girl   

Ooooh, I just want to ask , Is flirting Haraam ?

***crossing her fingers hoping is not ***

:D <--I am smilling cos I been told I have nice smile , NOT flirting icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Salam

Somalisijui you wrote:

i will be right back Walendoz

Why are you calling us WALENDOZ wewe Mkamba or should I say Murume?

Warkan waaba toban afle dhinac wuu iniinka qosli dhincakale wuu iniinka caynayaa :confused: :mad:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

You don't make any sense. But I really do think you are suffering from sexual frustration. It could do that to a person sometimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey, Starbucks' VIP customer aka Opi/DA, I would use that bit about 'how dare u talk about my sexual frustration and such private things in public, I'll report you to the Admin. next time' line that you have taken accustomed to using people

but I'm not MEAN SPIRITED. :cool:

So by the way, how's the training of the 'Shariah School girl' coming along. I see that she is a willing student eager to learn and defend her teacher. Have you taught her too how to say 'I'm not SOMALI' in other languages, when a somali guy passes her by. DA, did you tell her that Stiledo shoes don't match well with the jalbaab. ;)

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by A_Ladiif:

Why are you calling us WALENDOZ wewe Mkamba or should I say Murume?

Clearly your Swahili is very limited if you think the word "Mlendo or Walendo" is caay!

Lord Have Mercy On you.

P.S I am Kisii :D:D

Qac Qaac   

flirting and islam, flirt with men, and ask is flirting haram. some ppl just amaze me all the time. get ur fatwa from DA.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

flirting and islam, flirt with men, and ask is flirting haram. some ppl just amaze me all the time. get ur fatwa from DA.

Brother(That name again icon_razz.gif )

do you expect me to believe that you didn't flirt with Mama Njoroge?

what is with the double standard Playa ;);) .

and don't worry your secret is safe with me :D

raula   

Waryaa MKORINO ;) (aka Somalisijui)wacha VEVE jamani. Walaahi una kichaa-nafikiri ile 2months kwa MATHARE NORTH imekuzidishia jo!

DA-if you only knew how much some people REALLY ADORE & LOVE ya in this site ;)

NG-saxib, wale mardhow waxbaa so socdo-if it aint for neglect of responsibilities (husband-wise), you will soon be 'housing' in this site with your CALAALO :D;) (clothing and amenities!)

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by raula:

Waryaa MKORINO
;)
(aka Somalisijui)wacha VEVE jamani. Walaahi una kichaa-nafikiri ile 2months kwa MATHARE NORTH imekuzidishia jo!

LooooooooooooooooooL@Raula,

Walaahi nime ista ajab na hawa walendo kwa sababu wana fuata fuata huyu mischana maskini na wana sumbua sana.

hawana haya,labda wana penda lakini hawa jui how to approach yeye icon_razz.gif .

afadali sisi wa Sijui kwa sababu atleast we head straight to the point.

Niaje wewe,

nikona fresh kilo tatu kangeta na nataka niende Kariobangi sasa lakini sina pesa ya Matatu na hawa wakanga hawa kubali Sare' moja,sijui inta fanya aje.nipe 5 Bob jo tafadali :D:D

Qac Qaac   

Raula r u being sercustic. come on can it be more obvious. that is so dry.. u could do better so come on pls.

SomaliSuju, r u female or male... first is soo cadee waxa aad tahay, kadib noo soo noqo. and no adoo kale la ma flirt gareeyo.

IL CAPO   

SomaliSuju, r u female or male... first is soo cadee waxa aad tahay, kadib noo soo noqo. and no adoo kale la ma flirt gareeyo.

why are you so intrested to know the size of my foot?

one thing is for sure though i got one hell of a big foot,definitely much bigger than yours and your whole crew and if you think i am lying go and ask Mama Njoroge as she has seen my shoes and don't make the mistake of believing that i am bragging here because "SUJUUS' don't brag and they never become obsessed with other members in this forum.

P.S Raula,usi seme chochote,huyu ana wivu sana :D:D .

raula   

MKORINO(aka SomaliSijui)..sina hata time ya kumweleza zuzu ;) :Dkama haelewi lingo yangu-umenishika sivyo( sheng:namaanisha umenielewa sivyo ).

Sasa siwaelekea kariobangi-basi panda mathree iitwae BBD ;):D (old' school style)..halafu mwambie yule makanga( ALI kilombili-my cazo ) akupe saree mwambie RAULA from SHAURI MOYO asema hivyo. Na uchukua hii 50 bob, nunua mardhuuf mmoja at HOMEBOYZ CORNER (12th street )-lakini njoo kwa mama Fatuma kuchonga VEVE, sipendi hiyo mambo ya kurandaranda na VEVE Eastleigh- Wanisikia sivyo Mtoto ma MAJENGO? ;):D

Qac Qaac   

this is SOl not swahili online. speak language which is understood by everyone loool. ha igu soo boodin bisinka is daji.

that was just an advice, haddaa xanaaqdid maxaa qaade, my big foot kulaaha, mayee my big fist oooh i am scared lol.

IL CAPO   

ha igu soo boodin bisinka is daji.

i haven't heard that line since i was a teen.

my first girlfriend i have ever had when i was

14-15 used to use that phrase on me especially everytime i got up close and personal with her.

thanks for the memory :D:D:D .