Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

IAM FLAT CHEST AND I HATE IT!

Hibo   

Hey folks.I have verytall,slender,and iam totally flat chest.I like everything about myself except my flat chest.it bothers me too much.it makes me all shy and embarassed of myself.i might as will be model.anyway i need some serious help!iam obessing over it all the time.

SG:

SISTER THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING CALLED WONDER BRA YOU CAN USE THOSE ONES THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT GOS BLESS YOU.

PEACE.

Hibo   

yeaaaaaaah and if the wonder bra doesn't work for ya let me know i can always give you half of mine lol

be thankful for what you got girl and be grateful to allah that you're not missing one of your eyes or something

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

[This message has been edited by Indhadeeq (edited 04-09-2002).]

For many years women have been judged by their physical appearance. Men are particularly guilty of this behavior. They have created cosmetics to weight watcher programs, telling us how what we should look like. It is one thing to judge someone's appearance as far as grooming, poise, eye contact and body language, but the very idea of a women trying or maintaining to be

36-24-36 is absurd. You don't have surrender to society's pressure of looking a certain way. Your mental health is more imporant. Just remember a woman isn't what she looks like it's what she knows. Be yourself baby girl and thank god for what you've got. There are people who are physically and mentally handicaped.

Baydan   

What on earth you bellyaching about girl ..you got your lixdilixaad..right?

besides back home..culture was girls with the smallest chest had it going on..I heard stories..that some gabdho dacas la dhici jiray xabadkooda..so that it'll get flattened..

Yaa Rabi are we loosing it or what.

blue   

When you say, "I am flat chested and I hate it" Do you mean you have small breasts? If your answer is 'yes'. I suggest that you either correct it by way of surgery or seek help from professionals who can guide you through this. Consult with your family. If you have a close fried tell her about it. At least look for solutions. Iman the Somali model was like you. She had small breasts when she started modeling in the early seventies. I believe she know has gorgeous looking breasts. She corrected it with sergury. Just make sure whatever you do that you are happy with yourself. Self-love is what we all need!

blue,

Hibo   

So does every other tall, skinny girl!

Sis Allah made us the way we are for a reason and though at times, we may ungratefuly wish for a bigger this or a smaller that we should never over look all the good that we have been blessed with.

There are a lot of women that would kill for your figure and U are still not happy.

I see it as Allah's way of keeping our feet firmly on da ground.... walahi sometimes I think, if some sisters had it all perfect wey is cawrin lahaayeen lol

We can't compare ourselfs to cat walk women .... they are not real. I have never in my life come across a girl that was tall, skinny and big chested ..... it just doesn't go like that! Naomi, Iman, Britney etc, all got be thankfull to surgery.... and honestly, Do U wanna be half plastic?

I kinda played wid the idea of wishing 4 bigger breasts .... but then , how is a skinny person gonna manage wid de over load.... carry them on ya back?

like da people have said, slef love, wonder bras and padded bras are the key words!

hope dat helps!

salaams

Blue the girl said i'm flat not i have

lob-sided breasts. How often do you hear a man complaining about having his moms hips or his saggy arms. The answer is never. So are we so preoccupied with our body, fixing this and fixing that.My friend wants to remove 1/2 inch of a bone in one of her toes,because they are not even. Who the heck would pay attention to your feet.

Baydan you're funny, dacas ouch!

Hibo   

Awww, big breasts = back pain - pain, pain and more pain. Becareful of what you wish for.

God Bless.

Hibo   

loooooooooool MMA

Why you putting her on the spotline kaqalee nooooh gabarta adi see camal

------------------

"Don't let life discourage you;everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

Salaan...

Well, Indheey, sometimes waa la isku lee yahey nooh. And the caarifaad thing is hokey with her. Isn't it? And by the way, Soul-Sister, when is that sawaariiq to be launched on? I am dying to know. wink.gif

Macsalaama!!

Salaama All,

This is funny, Waa halkii Baydhane..Back when I was in somalia I used to beat the Sh*t out of myself, and by the time I was done my whole chest area would be red as hell just so that them breasts wouldn't develop...lol and now here U are my Flat-chested sis Complaining about a Gift!...I would trade with you any day to have a flat-chest and u want 'em?? Aduunoyooy Xaalkaa!..