Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

IAM FLAT CHEST AND I HATE IT!

DA_BEAST   

IT'S ABOUT TIME THAT WE DISCUSSED ABOUT MY FAV PART OF A WOMAN'S BODY.

girl let me tell you one thing we men are crazy about them tits wether big or small as long as they real. we don't wanna another PAMELA ANDERSON in here plz so all i gotta say is if you got a man tell him to give some exercise and if you don't then what the hell you waiting for holla at me and i guarantee you in a week you gonna have exactly the kinda size that you want.

THE ONLY THING SMALL THAT MEN BRAG ABOUT IS THEIR THE SIZE OF THEIR CELLPHONES. ;);)

[ March 06, 2003, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Libaax-Sankataabte ]

are we somalis or are we white wash. i mean if we are somalis then we should not worry about how we look because we understand that god makes us this way. talk about how you look tells me that you are not happy about how god has create you.if we are somalis we are religious and we don't ask questions about how god has created us.anyway an advice sis don't be white wash instead be true to your culture and your nomad family.

Hey Paki!!!!

listen up paki every one knows that wax was invented to help paki girls get over there fear of light cuz they didn't develop like other homosapiens....so don't suggest......but congratulate that U ain't flat chested and hairy as well............

And you actually complaining about having a flat chest? Oh how ironic! Girlfriend, girls with flat chest are the real queens in men's world. Look at Alicia Keys, and you will know what I am talking. BTW, can you lend the flat chest to my girlfriend? :D

SAGAL   

Mr. Millenium I liked the other topics that you posted, but this comment that you made is very immature...This sister is asking for advice, not to make fun of. :eek:

murefu   

HEY ...I THINK..ABAAYO..THAT IS THE WAY AY NAAGAHA KU QURUXYIHIN....YOU GOT THE BEST ..SAY ALHAMDU LILAAH....I LIKE THOSE HAVE FLAT CHEST

I was joking SAGAL. Really she should chill about how she looks and appreciate it coz some people dont have a leg or arm!. Say mashallah and walk proud sister.

i'm wondering here sister..what kind of advice would help u??????

Say alahmdulilaaah! To worry about those kinds of things is just wasting ur time!!u shouldn't worry about it at all! WHO cares what society thinks or what people think! ;)

Mr.Millenium the sister is right that isn't nice..even if it's a joke becareful next time ;)

ZOLA   

MR MILL..totally did not like u comment...sis, am sure u r beautiful in many other ways..we all can not be 36,24,36...just accept what u got and thank god.

A.A