Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

First Black Soccer Player for Italy is Somali.

SO Northernor under your theory wat is my Nationality ...

u need to sort it out cause in a decade or so, there'l a hell lot of mixed with somalis ..

^ lol@north ina feebaro kulahaa

I see alot of mixed beans coming up in the future' I wonder what the odayo would do at their "fadhu ku dirir" circles, what will they say- when all of a sudden New Qabiils start appearing like

Reer Feebarani

Ilmo williamson

Bah Tyrone

Habar Yogi phum tao :eek:

Talo markaas bay tagi walee! hehehe :D

N.O.R.F   

SO Northernor under your theory wat is my Nationality ...

u need to sort it out cause in a decade or so, there'l a hell lot of mixed with somalis ..

Are you planning a football team? Sri Lanka need a few decent 'Somali' players :D

Jaylaani   

Salaan sare Northern,

I was just wondering how many teams does London City have? Can you please list them for me? Thanks.

Actually forgot about footbal .. cause Somalis need players themselves. I have taken up cricket in hounor of my Great-Grand father .. i can do the spin and even string a few runs together ... plan to create to the first Somali cricket teams .. i wonder if theres a Somali cricket team in Australia .. if so we could have our very own Ashes test.

N.O.R.F   

You will need to ask mr Rocko aka Massa

J

The English League has many division in the following format

The Premiership

The Championship

1st Division

2nd Division

The top 3 teams in each lague are promoted to the league above while the bottom 3 are relegated to the division below. The top 4 in the premiership go to the European Champions League which is what is being dicussed in another thread. There are usually 20 or 22 teams in each league, making it 96 team in total throughtout the whole league (i think).

London has many team in all 4 divisions. I will try to list them and what division they are in but i may be mistaken.

Premiership

Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham, Charlton, West Ham, Fulham

Championship

Queens Park Rangers, Brentford, Crytal Palace, Millwall

1st Division

Leyton Orient

cant remember the rest but i'm sure the other nomads can help.

Here

N.O.R.F   

^^thats greater Manchester mate

infact i havnt missed one team, got the division wrong for brentford and leyton though

Jaylaani   

I was only interested in premier league. So Chelsea is in London? I always thought there was a little city some where in England named Chelsea.

^lol google jay is right.

Anyways returning to the topic. I think that it is a disgrace how the Somalis want to flee their cultures and start naming their kids "Giulucca", "fabia liverani", "Marcella" and believe me some Somali people call their kids that. I wonder if these jahilluun even know what the rights of the children have upon their parents?

Another thing is this guy is a Somali but his identity has been delibaretly made to forgotten by his Somali mother if that wasn't so then she would have made sure that he man she marries is a Muslim. I mean come on if Fabio's mother married a Muslim Italian man would you think that he would name his kid FABIO? Yeah right.

Anyways this guy is way too old to play for italy anyways. One more thing this guy is isn't black, hell I'm 100% and i am not even black. :confused: