Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

hommie jaarles a homo!

no suprise there! aye! u leave a gurux and shagg with foolxumo! who looks like a halloween nitmare!

well, i always wondered why! but its clear as mud now! mark my word! this house has been decaying for sanado badan! what we got here is rotten apples! yo reer magalda fuusha xun, ilaahya ha iidin gar gaaro! oh! by the way! our city is probably next to yours folks when it comes to fowl socities! so we feel your pain! redface.gif

well what i can say! he was caught in a sticky situation! come on! didnt u ever wondered what was wrong with this chap! for king and he missed it up! i some how think that he was showing it when he was running wearing kilts!lol!! but nobody got it! he aint no scott! so now that the cat is out of bag! plz wait and see the drama unfold....! i believe this wont bring the house down! since most brits have passed Greece when it comes to sissys manners! but surely the house is gonna rock hard!!