Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Erm,,,,,,,,

Faheema.   

Truly horrific and utterly disturbing...I couldn't read beyond the first page :( Kibir iyo lacag baa ka badatay istubidhiinta :mad:

Goodir   

^Very likely.

What the F does this mean, "all rules, policies and procedures were followed correctly by the Police Department."

Extreme torture is part and parcel of policies and procedures?

BOB   

Don't you love the American hypocrisy...especial y when they pretend to be Angels when in truth they do far worse than you and me can ever imagine...prolly this dude COULD claim to have learned all these tricks from the best...his master...U.S.A!

I couldn't watch it as it made me sick to my stomach especially when the commentator said...he was doing this because of 5000$ and they were supposed to be trillionaires.

abeeso ku ruugtay dheh...war go'uhu xaasidsanaa oo calool adakaa ma khoi baa Agaa!

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oh my God!! There should've been a warning, wallaahi it is mortfying, Axmaq waaye oo sadist ah. Subxanallah. And why is it when Arabs torture, male rape is first. I once walked out of a documentary show of Egyptian("hatersexua l") police officers raping young male prisoners. They shall all be accounted in the here after.

What did the man do?-You just dont torture someone like that.

OK.Let me rephrase this: What kind of "grain" was it that the grain dealer short changed. I am saying drugs are involved.

The torture victim was identified by Nabulsi as an Afghan grain dealer, Mohammed Shah Poor, who the Sheikh accused of short changing on a grain delivery to his royal ranch on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi.

The UAE government, in its statement, says the matter was settled privately between the Sheikh and the grain dealer, "by agreeing not to bring formal charges against each other, i.e., theft on the one hand and assault on the other hand."

Sadistic B*astards...all filthy rich Arabs do is torture maids and humiliate poor immigrants, and worse export their troubles to the rest Muslim world in the name of Islam....find the next Arab and attach heavy duty car-battery jump starter to his testicles,and switch it on :mad:

Ok...Spare Palestinians smile.gif