Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

PICK UP LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuCkY   

LoL StPauLChiCk you kiLLed it girL...damn.

AngeLeyez LoL...WLc back GirL.

Intuition thats how you do it it aint about being mean but being pLayed a fooL...some of the guys are just unbeLieveabLe...why dont they at Least come up with a new game namean.LoL.

RauLa LoL that is corny. kaga daran..he was one short nigga!..xagee geyna yaqee! LooooooooooL.

IL CAPO   

-Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

-You make my software turn to hardware!

-Hey baby, let's play house, you can be the door and I'll slam you!

-Hey baby I want to take you to Hawaii. To the island of "comona, wanna, lay ya!

Lol thats some wicked lines youve all posted.

The nearest one i got was Asalaam aleykum sister , you know its amazing seeing sisters with hijab. Congrats, you know arabic? somali?....live around here? you do know what a hijab is right? :confused:

War kaaley, anaa isoo dhigatay kumalahoo....Garab tuujiye aa kuugu camiranaaye, anigane waxaan isdhahay..wiilka yaa lagu daadinin ee kaqabo...daqar iyo wax loo joogin aa meesha keentey miyaa...caadiyoos waaye, ha u bixin...

Qac Qaac   

adi shax shax aa tahay, yaaba wax kaa sheegi kara. laakiin adi iyo garab waa isku fiicantihiin aan umaleen. ee kawaran sheekadaas.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

waryaa Sophist, why did you erase you story about the restaurant incident involving your boy and

that mixed mauratian girl.

I was about to write it down,

to use for my "RESEARCH PAPER" and you

erased it. :mad:

Saxib, please put it back on for a minute,

I want to know if that line that your friend used

is 'Multi-Lingual' and can be Effective cross International Borders and not just in England. smile.gif

Sophist   

/kheyr; yeah research my foot. Adeer if you utalised it anigaa akhiro la ii heystaa maahinoo! besides my fellow; if you have a sense of confidence and you don't look bad girls will respond to you. Just pretend that you are capturedby her intense radiaiting aura of which your soul responded without fail like an enchanted prince captivated by the all consuming eyes of his princess to be. Bonfires will lighnten; and from henceforth you shall sail upon the calm waters that seemed troublesome from afar. Ha noqon; one of those wall warmers!!!

Cheerio

And good luck with the reseach.

Sophist

Nabad

Macalin   

SADE:---->

The nearest one i got was Asalaam aleykum sister , you know its amazing seeing sisters with hijab. Congrats, you know arabic? somali?....live around here? you do know what a hijab is right?

LOL...And that was not 'Cute'? ;)

Anyways...All i have seen are pick lines from DUDES, What do the Chicks Use?

Curly   

I never chat up guys.

but if I did, I'd probably say...

1#

Me:"Hey, how you been?...I ain't seen you in a while!"

him: "Huh?! do I know you!?"

Me:"Oh my days you forget me already!? how could you!?...it's me *****" *Sniff* *Sniff*

Well I guess by then you'd be both cracking up and if he likes you he'll play along!

money   

my pick up line for Somali chicks is this ?

Assallamu Aleikum sista ...then she goes what? I go HI!.. She ignores me and walks away... i let her be.

after a while she comes to where i am sitting and asks me if she can borrow something, I stand up and obligingly give her whatever she asked for..she says thanks ...followed either by Walaalo or Aboowe... from there I make my move ..I am bi-lingual or can speak both Somali dialects fluently and with ease..if she says Aboowe , i go abaayo fiiri ..see camal? danbi maan kaa galay? she goes no but i just didn't wanna be bothered ... I laugh and think to myself silently..isn't she botherng me now? but I don't voice it ...I say ..i know and she goes ..Oh you are nice guy..and that is my trap!

if she says Walaalo ... i go Walaal waan uun ku salaamay mooyaane inaan ku bother gareeyo maan dooneeyn ...she will go ..dee waxba maaha ..salaantu dadku uun gaalo iyo islaam beey ka wada dhaxeeysaa ..( and i think to myself .so wasn't I dad? or Muslim? and werent't u supposed to say Waleeykuma Salaam? but i don't voice it ) all I say is I know and she says ..oo ma halkaan baad ka shaqeeysaa? ma college-kan baa aadaa? I go yeah and she goes horey kuumaan arag ..i say my name is Faarax barasho wanaagsan ..she opens up and voila there I got her!

u got to use reverse psychology with Somali chicks sometimes and act dumb or humble ....

pick up lines will work onSomali xaliimoos only if u aint Somali!

Aaliyyah   

lol well I have recently seen lota guys use this...they go " sis I know you from somewhere" as a way to start a conversation...

I find that annoying rather..what you guys think ?