Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Torgerson on Muslim Mafia(aka CAIR), Keith Ellison and Silent Muslim Majority

ImageNewM.gif

Hello SOLers:

Meet Iron Lady, Meet Mrs Constitution, Soon to be Congresswoman for the 5th congressional district in the state of Minnesota, meet Lynne Torgerson, Attorney at Law, a Christian vigilant, an independent who will take the Muslim community by storm when she defeats the Muslim incumbent Keith Ellison soon.

Some of you might have very crafty names for her once you read her website and the fact based, carefully sources information about Islam, especially her long diatribe about Islam but I ask you to ignore all that for once and truly understand the message behind her statement. Understand that she, a christian woman knows no better about Islam, only what Osama and his crew have demonstrated over the year. She doesn't know that you silent majority are in fact peace loving people and that your women are in fact independent and have their own mind and they do not allow their son to walk 3 meters infront of them and that you have the same rights if not more rights than your husbands. Yes, she might have fanatical tendences but she is not a Islamaphobe. Yes, she is misguided, especially when she is using Ayan Hirsi as a source of Muslim information but thats where you come in. YOu can show her the way to Islam, after all Togerson is a concerned Citizen.

Instead, Iron Lady wants the Muslim community, the majority of muslims to tell her more about Islam, when she says:

People say that we can't include the moderate, peace loving Muslims. Well, I agree. But, who are they? They need to stand up and identify themselves loudly and clearly say that they oppose Jihad and terrorism, etc. Who are these people? I cannot tell. It is not for me to go and try and find them. Rather, it is their duty to stand up and identify themselves, if there are any.

Oh ya Silent, Muslim Majority, speak up, denounce terror, denounce suicide bombing and vote for Lynne Togerson as your Stateswoman. A vote for the Iron Lady is a vote to reject Osama and his crew.

Can't one reject "OSAMA and his crew" without appeasing and voting in someone who shares similar views to Ayan Hersi? Frankly, my dear, I don't see the correlation here. Am I missing something? This actually reminds of what Pharoah said to the magicians:

(They said) "To bring you all the skilled magicians." "Will we receive a reward if we are the winners?"

He (Pharaoh) said, "Yes, and you will be among those brought near ." (Qur'an, 7: 112-114)

:D your antics are getting more absurd by the day.

is this your new ""oh look at me I'm controversial" thread for the day

I actually understand her perfectly and appreciated her candor which is not common for a politician. She hates Muslims and is very clear about it she makes not bones about it ... yet here you are contorting yourslef into a pretzel to spin her message in a positive way.

I'll try to follow your convoluted logic here ... you would have Muslims support and vote for this woman in the unlikely event she will come to appreciate how nice and cuddly we really are.

^eedo, I urge you to visit her website when you get a chance.

And the only reason why I posted this thread is to inform the slowly brewing fight between CAIR and the lady, along with Keith Ellison.

This is being going on for a while but CAIR has vowed not to address her more publicly in fear of backlash from the Islamaphobes and right wing extremists. They are fearing her in a heavily populated democratic constituency over a simple lady's antics? Give me a break. (At first, upon reading her website, she might come off as being a clown but you pay attention to some of her baseless charges and worse of all she uses AYAN HIRSI as a source of information) that alone should make you GEELKA to vote for her , while doing your own independent research about CAIR, thats if you are in the Minnesota area.

PS:FABRE, read her website because the last part was said in the spirit of a jest...but seriously, what I have wrote here are just snippets but the real stuff is on the website.

Khayr   

but you pay attention to some of her baseless charges and worse of all she uses AYAN HIRSI as a source of information) that alone should make you GEELKA to vote for her

Layzzzzie G, since when did you develop a sense of humor. You are funnyyyyy....get on SNL's audtions - quick!

^Because, among other things, she believes that a better America is what everyone needs and deserves.

For example, she opposes gay marriage. She doesn't believe in abortion and while respecting the choice of a woman to abort a fetus, she says "we all due respect, abortion is simply wrong". She believes that the revamp of the healthcare system should include a public option and nothing short of it. Furthermore, she believes that America should cut ties with its addiction to foreign oil. As for Immigration, she feels that people ought to obey the law of the land, (aliens that is).

When it comes to credit card and the new loan shark of finance, she says legislation should be on the side of the borrower not the creditor...she wants consumers protected.....

All in all, most of these positions she has taken are what majority of progressives and centrists believe should happen.

In addition, she is taking on CAIR after The author of Muslim Mafia was defeated by those beloved junkies. CAIR is afraid of this lady and the last thing they want is the attention focused on her because it means, CAIR's dirty secret would no longer be secret and congressman Ellisons connection to CAIR will be out in the open, even thought he says CAIR has not done anything wrong, or atleast anything that can be proven in court as of today.

But ofcourse the anti Torgerson's would have you believe that she is a Islamaphobe, instead she asks the muslims to stand up and speak against terrorism. Once this issue is picked up by the mainstream media, CAIR will be walking in dangerous waters and for this reason, CAIR is looking to dismiss her as irrelevant and hate mongering white woman, when infact she is far from it.

My only objection to her is her reference of the Infidel book as a source of info. I believe that her people should have done a better job at researching for other works, instead of solely focusing on Muslim mafia and infidel. At the same time, I respect her candidness because she knows no better but thats why she is challenging the Muslims to step up and defend the faith or else........

PS:again, visit her website if you are confused about the woman's position. Do not fear her and if you happen to live in her district vote for her on election day.

your mini crusade against CAIR that is a sideshow lets address this candidate positions directly

You believe the default position is that, if you are a Muslim you are a terrorist unless proven otherwise ? and not only do you agree with her you think it is our job to convince her.

It is not our job/duty to educate politicians if they are so ignorant about Islam/Muslims in this day and age or cannot do the research perhaps they don't deserve to run for public office.

her job as a politician is to represent the interests of her constituents in congress .. i.e the residents of the district she wishes to represent .. regardless of their faith.

you praise her policy positions when they coincide with 'progressive' ideals but when she gets a little too discriminatory, hateful for your taste .... you pawn the blame off on to her staff by saying they should have done more research.

why should people support this candidate again ? as if there are not a number of 'progressive' alternatives that do not carry the hateful anti-Muslim baggage.

^dearest Geelka, CAIR should not be dismissed for CAIR is the culprit in all of this.

Besides, it is your duty as a Muslim to teach people about your religion. To let them know that you are not violent and that you are a peaceful, loving muslim man who does tolerate all religions, races and you do not condone the actions of a few, who made their life long goal to speak on your behalf whenever they strap a bomb jacket in the name of your religion. After all, it is your religion, her religion and others religion, so why should Osama and his cronies speak for you? You tell me?

By you keeping silent is the same as accepting the premise of their campaign to eliminate everyone that does not agree with them, even fellow muslims.

My dearest Geele, may I remind you that the people you are forever shielding away from criticism are the same people who are willing to part with their family members in the name of "I do as my leader says". Innocent muslims and none muslims alike are killed in the hands of those monstrous men, who hold your scripture in one hand and the detonator in the other while they take out not 10, 20, 30, but hundreds of innocent people who did them no harm.

Unless you share their martyrdom aspirations then your JOB DEAREST GEELKA is to condemn them day and night, while praising people like Torgerson and lending a hand in her campaign to represent the fine people of 5th confessional district of Minnesota. Waayo, because she is calling on the muslims in her district to take up the CAUSE and defend the religion. Remember, she read very few passages, used some quotes of some of the juicy chapters of infide to come to her conclusion as well as the daily Jihad preaching that goes on the mountains of Tora Bora that have taken some of our own youth from Minnesota.

I can't stress enough that whenever there are few that look to represent the majority, especially when they look to instill fear and look to inflict pain and suffering on innocent people, that alone should be your motivation.

Do not prove me wrong ya Geelka, wake up, instead of reacting to people like Torgerson, ask why is my home burning? Why do I allow few extremists to dictate the issue of the day and always find myself defending the defenseless?

Torgerson points the flaws, it is you that needs to correct it and thats why education is important.

If you can not stand up for your faith, I don't think you will ever stand up for anything.

I know you are a decent lad and thats why I post topics like this so that one day your coma induced self will wake up to the reality thats in front of you. :cool:

Castro   

^^^^ Save your breath for another pulpit atheer. This ignorant quack will never make it to Congress. First she will have to run a spell/grammar checker on that wretched site of hers then change that nauseating green background. This woman makes Sarah Palin look like a nuclear physicist.

Lynne Torgerson: The Most Vile Political Wanna-be in America

"yo no se", you say? No kidding.

NASSIR   

Let her grab a copy of Nomad Diaries.. Perhaps that would help sharpen her understanding of Muslims in the states, particularly Somalis.

Ibtisam   

- CAIR is under performing

- They could do so much more- but they are passive and don't do enough to mobilize their huge Muslim following and membership.

- They should use the AIPAC model and be more effective for the community

- Muslims should not feel the need to be apologist for terrorist, nor do I go around telling people "sorry, but I'm good, I won't blow you up" Same way Christians don't apologies for extremist individuals who happen to be Christian, or black people apologising for every black criminal and nutter. But at the same time, we Muslims should be proactive in spread dacwa, educating people about what Islam is, this is our fundamental role. If this is done effectively enough, we won't need to have a disclaimer of "I'm not a terrorist"

- This women is ignorant and Islamphobic individual who does not care for the truth. If she wants to comment on a certain topic, group or issue- it is her role to be informed and search for information. It is not going to land on her lap, nor can she make her campaign based on Islamphobic views and then hide behind “why did they not come to look for me and denounce this or that”. She took the time to find Ayan Hiris, I'm sure she does not have to work as hard to find a Muslim.

- Lastly any smart normal idividual in position would’ve looked to the scriptures to judge a group of people, rather watching 1% of the said group and planning a campaign on their actions. Her ignorance really cannot be excused and she has no place in mainstream society. She only needs to look to her own religions history to see how this method works against her. Still having said all this, I've not read her website, just skimped through but I think Lazy gave me enough to go on. :D

Cawaale   

^So she thinks Muslims should vote for her to show their sincerity in integration, their love of peace and being better citizens? well how about her getting a decent source of information for better understanding? after all she believes in better America right? maybe it's about time she educates her misguided soul to be more balanced politician.

Ibtisam   

^^Yeah, I agree- she needs to show she is open minded enough to take steps to educate herself and then it may show she is receptive to what they may say to her. Now she just wants them jumping up and down to proof they won't explode.

raula   

Castro, absolutely! Hey forget Palin, this woman makes Michelle Bachman, her fellow stateswoman, gifted.

**Castro, that's what exactly one of my co-worker said..that her granny can do better than that. I feel sorry for those she put in jail, because of her blindsiding justice (literally!).

LadyG, this woman's view of islam is as injudicious as her hairdo! She is dense, and has no substance in her antics! As a resident of Minneapolis, she is at no level to compete with Keith Ellison, he is a respected statesman and one who uphold the Islamic views, and matters of his constituency to the higher places. So, lets cool it w/another “crazy coolio”