Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Af -Somali from Russia

SJ   

Salaama Thunder!

The fella was here in ottawa and I attended one of his lectures. Waa yara cajiib markaad aragto qof cad oo af somaali saa ugu hadla.

Sheeko yara oo cajiib ah oo buugaagta uu qoray ku jirta waa tan:

Wiil baa nin soo martiyey. Kolkuu soo martiyey wuxuu siiyey saan uu ku seexdo, mana soorin. Kabacdi dhurwaa baa yimid, yarkii ayuu qaatay. Dadkii kale oo dhami way kaceen, waxayna yiraahdeen:

- Wiilkii dhurwaa baa qaatay!

Waa la rooray. Ninkii uu aqalkiisa joogay yaa ugu horreeyey. Dhurwaagii ayuu bur ku dhuftay oo wiilkii ka riday, kaddibna soo qaaday oo aqalkiisa keenay. Wuxuuna ku yiri:

Wiilkaygiyow, inkastoon ku qadiyey, dhurwaagii ku qaatay haddaan kaa riday, sow macruuf kuuma sameyn? Wuxuu yiri: Macruuf iima sameyn. Waayo afkaaga ma ahe af kaleeto inay wax galaan yaadan rabin. Dhurwaaga i qaatay isaguna inuu qado baad rabtay!

african queen adi maxaa ku daaray?

DAD   

Waalahi, waa nin afka yaqaan. Laakinse, markuu hadlo waala garanayaa in uu nan u dhalan wadank. Gacan baan u taa'gay. Websiteiisa waa kan.

Inta taabo

Muhammad   

Interesting!

Have you guys seen this white women who also speaks somali, I saw her few weeks ago on SomTV, I think her name was Ladan, I'm not sure!

She was talking about the conflict in the Somali Poetry about Women, I think she wrote a book about it! I also think she said She came from canada!

African   

Thunder I've seen those profiles used b4 by Bible thumpers....

So if ur not 1 of them y did u 1st post Christian Ministers website, b4 u edited it...& if that was a mistake u ought to apologise.

Paragon   

The man has good command of Somali as I heard. There is this guy called Martin Orwin who teaches Somali in SOAS university - russel square, he speaks good Somali too. The funny thing is when we met him, we were speaking Somali and he kept correcting our Somali grammer lol. Abit embarrassing waaye laakiin it was good to see others speak your language.

Rokko   

African, Thunder is one of the most religeous Muslim brothers we have on this website. He is one of the seniors here na'mean.

Please don't judge na'mean.

African   

Mobb_Deep, I really appreciate u correcting me, I just want u 2 check the link which he 1st posted, b4 he edited it, which is a Christian site, which I noted. y would i even make those accusation had he not done that & y would I be against him yet defending Islam, if he was for Islam?

I also wrote that he should apologise if he posted the 1st link by mistake.

Lefty   

Dr. Kapchits speaks very good Somali. There was another white dude ( nicknamed Macalin Guush) who used to speak perfect Somali and knew all the Somali literature and history. I think he died few years ago.

Anyway, The language itself is one of the easiest to learn but its accent is very hard to eliminate.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaw that is absolutely incredible, i can't believe what i heard,the man can speak somali language better than many somalis.i listened to his interview with dalmar radio,although he still needs to improve his accent he is realy good speaker,people learn language for different reasons, for example we somalis learn english to may be for get job or earn more.but what do u think did force a Russian man to learn somali languages?