Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

Turn Ons: Brains?

Tuujiye   

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Malika:

Money can be quite alluring,so is looks but there got to be something more about that person that you just cant resist..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umm.. Booty?

Castro caqliga meelkale baad ku sidaa abti..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Malika   

*scratches head, a deep though look engulfed her face*

Castro,your killing the illusion dee waa kusidee.. :D

ps.The core purpose of attraction is mating, does that answer your question? icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Malika:

*scratches head, a deep though look engulfed her face*

Castro,your killing the illusion dee waa kusidee..
:D

ps.The core purpose of attraction is mating, does that answer your question?
icon_razz.gif

You know, I heard that rumor too but didn't believe it at first. All this nonsense SeeKer is trying to tell us about brains and smarts and some such nonsense. Usheeg, atheer. It's all about mating. Even 112 year olds are catching a case. lol.

Rayyan   

women love fairy tales, that aromoured knight with a white charger was he brainy? not at all,he was no brainer but having few swords to kill and she was salivating after him. lool. that was few centuries back.

Then its Love @ the first sight, then intellectual inclination, and who stimulates the mind, then who's witty and funny and makes u laugh,and then who's handy and can fix your wardrobes, Ignoring the post-feminist propaganda, its down to each person's Dookh! and dookh yaa caras - if you know what I mean. not the skirt but what's inside the skirt, that is all what counts, never mind the face. It been said before - pretty face but no brains - Iwanna hear now ... how Chauvinistic are Farahs? smile.gif

How interesting@ if you know what I mean. not the skirt but what's inside the skirt, that is all what counts, never mind the face.

Malika-did you just say money can’t buy you happiness? I think we need to talk mpenzi, this is getting out of hand. P.s Bring the best out of you?….are you saying one cant do that for oneself hence must rely on a man to fulfil that task?

Mr Paragon- nope. But don’t give up trying.

Malika   

^I am in need of 'talking to' desparetly!..Lol,losing all sense,must be love or the illusion of it..club me over the head woman,maxaad sugeysaa! :D

As for the bit about bringing out the best of you, ofcourse you dont need a man to do so,but being a social being one likes the idea of having one to share life with,being patted on the head has its perks too.. icon_razz.gif:D

ps.I mumbling alot of bull..dont quote me...hehe

Although the allure of scent is not quite as dramatic as cologne and deodorant commercials would like you to believe, chemicals known as pheromones play a role in attraction. A study published in the journal Behavioral Ecology showed that the scent of pheromones that are given off by an ovulating woman (when she is typically most fertile) is more attractive to men. Women, however, look for a different type of scent. A study by the University of Bern in Switzerland found that women who smelled men's unwashed T-shirts preferred the odor of men who had immune systems that were different from their own, suggesting that women favor a mate who is biologically dissimilar enough to have healthy children.

Although these scents cannot be controlled, other exterior odors can trigger more intimacy. Research by the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago found that the combination of lavender and pumpkin pie had the greatest impact on men's sexual arousal. The combos of doughnut

:D

SeeKer   

^ Interesting.

All men respond to any woman's ovulating pheromones

Women responded to men with immune systems unlike their own

:D:D:D

We have evolved as a species but we still maintain our carnal instincts.

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Subsequently, I consider it to be a priority in my selection process for the office I intend to fill.

is that what you call it? Lol.

If one-liners fly over his head, he may as well be a bird.

While it depends on the individual; I believe intelligence is an important attribute in a mate. Life is chaotic at best and things seldom stay “normal” many issue will arise, financial, domestic, health etc, etc, if you have a beautiful, stunning female who is as dumb as door ****, how will she be able to adapt to the ever changing environment? An intelligent and loyal lady would help in difficult times in taking some of the burdens, she will also keep one entertained in boring periods and as long as all the plumbings are in order then you are doing well and should be satisfied somewhat.

A beautiful, sexy, R&B back up dancer type with no brain will last as long as your last turn on. As she ages and gravity takes its toll, what will one do but to look for a replacement, and thus keep wasting precious time, that could be utilized in playing Golf or watching football with the lads.

^

A beautiful, sexy, R&B back up dancer type with no brain will last as long as your last turn on. As she ages and gravity takes its toll, what will one do but to look for a replacement[/QB]

The thing is, sexy beautiful r&b back up dancer types don't usually date men who aren't loaded (and much older [so don't worry]), and when she ages and "gravity takes its toll", there's botox and the plastic surgeon on speed-dial.

Besides men like women who are not "opinionated". They want pretty faces to look at and... er, that is unless you're one of those horribly depressing guys, who are "different" and "modern" and just like to complicate their lives.

I say the more simpler the person, the better!

Castro   

Originally posted by G G:

Besides men like women who are not "opinionated". They want pretty faces to look at and... er,

Well, that takes you out of the running, doesn't it? :D[i'm assuming you're female here according to your avatar which might be completely misleading]

Originally posted by G G:

that is unless you're one of those horribly depressing guys, who are "different" and "modern" and just like to complicate their lives.

One can be modern and different yet completely enthralled by rump-shaking backup R&B singers. It's called multidimensional-ism, atheer.

I say the more simpler the person, the better!

Simpler physically or mentally? I hope the former. Never liked them love handles.

"Well, that takes you out of the running, doesn't it? "

Score!

I'm one of the rare unfortunate ones who is neither pretty nor particularly bright. I'm an unfortunate collision of a black Susan Boyle (looks) and Britney Spears (intellectualism).

"Simpler physically or mentally? I hope the former. Never liked them love handles."

Are you trying to seduce me by implying you prefer uglier women?

What did that American writer, Bach, say? "The simplest people are often the truest."

Castro   

Heh. Me, seduce? I've run out of seduction lines in the mid nineties, atheer.

Nothing wrong with being neither pretty nor particularly bright. And you're far from rare and hardly unfortunate; 98% of humanity belongs to that group. Now those of us in the remaining 2% have the burden of dealing with pride and lust. I know, it's a heavy burden but someone has to carry it. :D