Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

Dreams and INTERPRETATIONS

hello all

Last night i had a wierd dream and i don't know wat it ment...well it goes....or wat i remember of it...

I was going around on a skate-board looking for ALADDIN and finnaly i saw him in egypt he was chilaxing right by the pyramids with couple friends, so i aproached him and said "brother aladdin i come to you today for a big favor" he was qiute polite n said "wat iz't" i said "well brother i need ta borrow ur flying CARPET" he was shocked with the request and said "bu but that's my only means of transportation, came on brah anything but that" so i started pleading with him offered him my skate-board in return and i told him that i had a big mission ta complete.

So finnaly he said "ok" so i thanked him for his generosity and left to accomplish my mission, i flew high in the sky watching the pyramids disappear before my eyes. went over to the OCEAN and started painting the Entire ocean by my self (bad rinjiyees aan bilaabay) but here is the funny part i was talking to the keepers of the sea (whales, sharks seals, and the dolphins)they were all asking me ta stop what i was doing and i was telling them i hav ta do this. I think it was one of the sharks that asked "WHY THIS COLOR" and i remember saying "because it's pritty YELLOW IS A NICE COLOR" than the phone rang and i woke up.

Krazy dream huh....ACUUDU BILAAH....on top of everything i really HATE the color yellow

SO GUYS WHAT DO U THINK THIS DREAM MEANS, i for one don't hav a clue...or IF any one else has had krazy or wierd dream like mine...pls stand up, pls stand up

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Waraa shoobaro kaalay wili cartoons maa daawataa..lee....waraa 40 in aa kor u dhaaftay ma is ilowday. cebeey tacaal..

riyo fool xumaa bisinkee....

wareer badanaa!!

nuune   

ar anaga yaab aragnay, waraa baaba shoobaro, dhibkaas maxaa ku galiyay, injir booda ladiina toorey taclamuna, wlaigey waxanoo kale ma maqlin

waraa waxaas qaraw waaye riya ma ahan xataa fakkir ma ahan, lama fasiri kara xata because bila naxwa waye iyo sarfi :D

dhibloow adba tahay hadadba la hadshay mallaay iyo bad rinnjiyeen

dawoco   

Shoobaro,,,we here at sol wil surely miss u.

Allah kuu naxariisto....

The aladin figure stands for a new person that gives u means to self distructions, his carpet the weapon of distruction and the dolphines those near and dear to you that want the best for you. The color yellow indicates a set path that can't be changed, like a persons fortune, or in ur case misfortune...

What ever u do, dont go near an ocean, if u do dont go surfing, if u fail to resist the temptation neh,,,don't use a yellow surfing board.

*silly questions deserve silly answers, ma mystic meg oo noo maleeyaa*

^^^ axsanta yaa akheey....aamin

Feebaro: kaalay wadaayoow yaa kugu yiri 40 jir caruur ah cartoon ma daawado :D

Qacbaro: what is the world were u thinkin? icon_razz.gif

Boolbaro: walaalkiis INJIR iska daayee qandhicil iyo dhuudhi aa timaha iyo madaxa iga galay :D

Scorpian_sista: my dear sweet sister that makes the two of us ;)

Dawaco: you hav interpreted the flying carpet as an atomic bomb, your doctoring gees gees ha ii dhaafto....you make a normal person abnormal foxxy :D

Waryaa dude: waxaa la ii sheegay in UGAARTA gaalkacyo joogta oo dhan si fiican kuu yaqaanin (by ur first name) saa habeenkii aad u sheekeey saa.....nin yahoow ma runbaa :D:D besides i don't live with my moms brah.....ama grown A$$ man so i got kicked out long ago...

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Waraa Shoobaro Mutakalim maxaa ugu jawaabi weysay aayadiisa?.............

Mutakalim adi in aan wiifoow kuusoo gadno waaye maxaayeele wax aad ka laad laadantid aa ka heshaa...

wareer badanaa!!!

Juxa   

salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

adinka dhan si qalad ah u fasirteen riyada, this is typical riyo, now lemme kala qaadqaad for yous.

the swappin of the skateboard with flying sali means, shoobaro aint satisfied with the way things goin in his life,,,,he fancies a change bt is not sure how to approach, and mostly how to accomplish that desire.

second he flies, meaning he wants to run away and hide, to make it worse he goes to the ocean. ocean is unsure, it changes with a second, dabeel, duufaan, yaxaan, u never know what is next. then he consults, those creatures, they happen to be quite intellegent. this is a sympol of the pple that shoobaro is surrounded with. should he seek their advice? should he not? they might be intellengent(ref to feebaro,qacbaro, bolbaro) bt sometimes they just dont get it!

finally he paints the ocean yellow. this again reflects at shoobaro trying to figure ways of changing. maybe he thinks things would improve if he changed his lifestyle. since he hates the colour yellow, maybe he is thinkin his dress sense leaves much to be desired, and is considering of complete closet revamp!

xaan ilaaway taloow :confused:

get intouch of clothing advice sxb

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

hello all

Last night i had a wierd dream and i don't know wat it ment...well it goes....or wat i remember of it...

I was going around on a skate-board looking for ALADDIN and finnaly i saw him in egypt he was chilaxing right by the pyramids with couple friends, so i aproached him and said "brother aladdin i come to you today for a big favor" he was qiute polite n said "wat iz't" i said "well brother i need ta borrow ur flying CARPET" he was shocked with the request and said "bu but that's my only means of transportation, came on brah anything but that" so i started pleading with him offered him my skate-board in return and i told him that i had a big mission ta complete.

So finnaly he said "ok" so i thanked him for his generosity and left to accomplish my mission, i flew high in the sky watching the pyramids disappear before my eyes. went over to the OCEAN and started painting the Entire ocean by my self (bad rinjiyees aan bilaabay) but here is the funny part i was talking to the keepers of the sea (whales, sharks seals, and the dolphins)they were all asking me ta stop what i was doing and i was telling them i hav ta do this. I think it was one of the sharks that asked "WHY THIS COLOR" and i remember saying "because it's pritty YELLOW IS A NICE COLOR" than the phone rang and i woke up.

Krazy dream huh....ACUUDU BILAAH....on top of everything i really HATE the color yellow

SO GUYS WHAT DO U THINK THIS DREAM MEANS, i for one don't hav a clue...or IF any one else has had krazy or wierd dream like mine...pls stand up, pls stand up

asxantu

Oh man, this dream is portentous on so many levels.

First of all, the fact that Aladdin was in Egypt at all signifies that one day you are going to be a Russian man with a small shop that sells warm bottles of fanta. The reason for this is pretty obvious. Consider this, Aladdin comes from an ARABIAN fairy tale (even though in the actual tale he is Chinese), so what is one of the things arabs are NOT? Yes, that's right, RUSSIAN. Everybody knows Arabs are NOT Russians.

So Aladdin was in Egypt you say? Well I went there on a holiday once, and Egypt is filled with shops that sell warm Fanta, so that clearly and without a doubt, explains why you want to own a shop that sells warm fanta.

Let's move on.

THe swapping of skateboards for carpets clearly denotes fear of impotence. See, what you are doing is swapping something hard for something soft.

So far we have established that you really are an Russian shop-owner who wants something other than his gross sales to go up.

Next we have the pyramids disappearing, which obviously means that you like to rub yourself in Strawbery Marmelade (duh).

Because pyramids are made of STONE which is very different from SILK which has nothing to do with SUPERMAN who never goes SUNBATHING which is an concept completely irrelevant to that of SUGAR which is the basic ingredient of STRAWBERRY MARMELADE.

And you know everybody loves to rub themselves in strawberry marmelade.

You see how it all comes together?

Next on the list is your bizarre urge to re-decorate the ocean.

First of all oceans are BIG. Which means you are worried about your diet. Second, oceans contain vast amounts of water, and there are many people in the world who don't use water with their cornflakes. Third, there are many fish in the ocean.

So what does this mean? Hang on, the self-appointed resident psychiatrist will explain.

However, the fish in the oceans signify that you will have to marry someone who smells like a fish and who then will steal all the money you made from all the warm-fanta selling. This will leave you bankrupt and alone. The sizen of the ocean indicates that one day you're going to be fat and your friends will hate you, but then you are going to invest money into a drug enterprise which will fund a lavish but destructive lifestyle, until one day you see the light and decide to mediate in the mountains of Tibet.

I don't know where the colour yellow comes in, and basically I don't want to think about it, because I can't stand the freakin' colour.

So the future is going to be, ehh, 'interesting' to say the least.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Xu wlc to SOL horta...

Sixirkana nagaa daa yaah iyo indho sarcaadka...

Shoobaro aa hada faal u tuuree..maskiinkaas asaaba tacbaan ahee...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool@Xu

juxa u made me ponder for a moment thou....that was some deep shit.......laakiin XU god bless your soul loool

asxantu