Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

flirting, whats it look like?

Tuujiye   

loool..waraa darman jaa wayaye islaanta jacda kugu dhajisay..lol..dariska dhan aa isku kaa sheegay nooh marax yahoo waxaa la arkay adoo kun islaan oo single mother ah caa wineysid oo hadhooti raadineesid baaqi..lol..

waraa gaad gaadka waa lagu qabtay..lol..maku dhihinoo iska daa single motherska marax yahoo..waa ku lug go'ee lee :D:D

Macalinka waxaas ha ubixin gabdhaheena dhan dhibkaas ee qabaan.. salaantada xataa waxee u qabaan in aa wax kale ka rabtib fobia aa iskaga wada dhacday..maybe waxaa keenaye sida ee ugu baartay..aaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D lol..

waraa have fun hana idiin kala kacdo midkee ku taagan tahayna haku dhuujismanto....lol

jaaw y'all.. :cool:

Khayr   

ANYWHO..This reminda me of the time when I was on the train, and this guy got on the stop after mines and sat next to me. From the corner of my eyes, I could see him looking at me,( on and off, i think iwould have been even more freaked out if he just stared with out even looking away). So it was about a few stops later that he tapped my shoulders,( deep down inside I was like, why!?..why can't he just leave me alone, I'm no t going to give hima chance) He must have seen the look on my face, because when i turned to look at him, he put said " Look, i just wanted to know if you could wake me up when we reach this stop...and just a bit of advice, not evry guy who opens his mouth to say something to you wants to holla"....I felt to embarrassed, but I'm glad i got that reality check...

Princess Sexy-Maaca sankur caliyk! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

You got SERVED!!!

Dhumarkeena caajib baa taxeen!

No wonder why we fell from Heaven and are stuck here!

Best Season/Days/Times to catch you Ladies:

-New Yrs eve

-Eid Day

-Valentines Day

-And when a guy is talking to your girl and no one is paying attention to you!

Oh, come on you know how ya'll use the faamiliga ma la joogta line to find out if the sister is married or not!

Then they come out and ask you where, you work, what you when your not working, if you like shaah or coffee..nambarku waa maxay.. intee lagaa helaa! All this within ten mins ...waar kir ... bal wakhti dhaafis baad tahee waxay ilko tirisku?

Ammenah, so what u're implying is that

men should become 'STALKERS' and wait for you

at the Library were u usually sit at, or at the bus stop or the coffee shop, all so that after a few months, after the poor boy worked hard on your for a few months, to get that magic 'Yes'

from you.

Now why would any poor guy do that in an age and places were there are MORE WOMEN then MEN? :confused: :confused: :confused:

DND, my shoe size? naa caayib caaliyk what

kind of talk is that from such a sweet and innocent child like you. ;)

By the way X-quizit, why don't u cool off and let

Underdog take u out for coffee or to the lake

It will be a memorable time all for next to no money cause UD is a PIMP like dat. :D

x_quizit   

"By the way X-quizit, why don't u cool off and let Underdog take u out for coffee or to the lake

It will be a memorable time all for next to no money cause UD is a PIMP like dat. "

Actually Khayr, ur waaaay more suited to UD than I am, why don't u let us know how the picnic by the lake was and how u were pimped? thxs..looking forward to it... icon_razz.gif

Macalin   

X Said THIS------>>

Actually Khayr, ur waaaay more suited to UD than I am, why don't u let us know how the picnic by the lake was and how u were pimped? thxs..looking forward to it...

I,Nomad Says ZIs-----> Let me KNow how it goes too :D

Anyways,ladies, Now we are going somewhere, be4 it was how yall knocked down a potential flrt, now i see we loosening UP....Thanks TAMI,for starting the trend, and i hope that magazine better not be COSMO! ;) , they do have the craziest scenarios./ways.....or so am told..axm :D

Pearl: Oh come on Plz....Did you do that?....seriously,in Tokhonto?...if you dids then gurl youz the champion flirt!

DnD: I hope that line abt me and Darman/UD,was a compliment,ayamahan i seriously cant tell btw a compliment/and or dis :D ...

x_quizit   

Nomad, we never said we didn't flirt b4, we were just recounting the times we're opposed to flirting and with whom....like DnD says, most of us flirt with ppl we know and are comfortable with, those that won't take it too seriously, and we avoid strangers we arent' interested/attracted to...so rest easy, we're not out to blow every farax outa the water, it's all in the approach...if they make it seem funny and innocent, then we'll take the bait, but if its more intrusive than a gynocological exam, i pass!!!! ;)

Pearl...i got it hand it to u...u got balls! well, hopefully not literally, but u know what i mean...i would never approach a stranger even if it was a dare, no matter how cute he was...a girl got her pride!!..but nothing wrong with flipping the hair, and laughing out loud, and glancing over to him casually once in a while, to give a hint...(nomad...thats an example of innocent flirting. :D

Cheers!

Macalin   

X Said:

but nothing wrong with flipping the hair, and laughing out loud, and glancing over to him casually once in a while, to give a hint...(nomad...thats an example of innocent flirting.

.........I see, what if he Approaches YOU?....Then Pride takes Charge eh? :D

underdog   

By the way X-quizit, why don't u cool off and letUnderdog take u out for coffee or to the lake It will be a memorable time all for next to no money cause UD is a PIMP like dat.

PIMP??? why don't you take it easy there, 50 cent. By the way, the lake is place to relax and enjoy....if she wants to go I'll take her to a club where I don't have to hear her speak. X, how's your dance moves? :D

About taking Khayr to the lake, there's a women's beach volley-ball spot by the lake and they practice every day between 6 and 8...so Bro, if you wanna roll, we can roll smile.gif .

Qac Qaac   

Darman ilaahey intaa ka baqdid, are you telling me some of the girls here, their mentality doesn't scare u?...

ani waan baqay...

x_quizit   

"I see, what if he Approaches YOU?....Then Pride takes Charge eh?"

Nomad, if he approaches and he's someone im attracted to, then i'd be a fool to say no, or bite off his head, BUT if he comes across as too arrogant, then its my place to sharpen my blade and prepare to slice and dice him...its all up to him... :rolleyes:

Ex...there was this guy who was trying to catch my attention while i was walking in my friends neighborhood, and he kept saying "hey, hey!"..i hate being called like that, as if im some piece of meat who's supposed to trot over to him, so i proceeded to put my nose up in the air and kept walking, then he's like.."hey, u dropped something!"....i panicked 'cause i was carrying a bag, and looked back, and he cracked up saying,"i thought u couldn't hear me"...well, that broke the ice, and i laughed it off, 'cause he used his sense of humor to gain what he wanted.

UD, as for going to a club with u, where would that be, sesame street? cool, let me know when ur done playing with elmo, i'll hang with big bird while ur catching up with ur school buddies icon_razz.gif

Cheers!

Iffah   

Mr Qac, what's going on here? Maxaa gabdhaha u xumeeyneysaa? I thought we came to an agreement...and that was your victim...er, I mean the girl should be in the know, before parents come into the equation. And when I say you should let her know first, I don't mean waa in "xooga in luuq lagu soo daaliyo", "oo beenn lagu soo aruuriyo" as you put it. There are other ways you can let her know and I don't think I need to get specific here. ;)

Legend, ...finally back to see us eh?

I'm surprised no one else noticed the amount of flirting in this thread too... :D

so NOMADS~~

SO Show US how u bust your Mack Daddy Move!!

me its...did you use to go to Ucla, u look familiar!!!

and she will something....! so begins the conversation...

what was the worst pass u ever rec'd from a xalimo!

i was minding my damn businesss sitting next to mom while visting a family, all of sudden this xalimo busts out of the kitchen, looks me at asks me if i use to live in ottawa!!! i go hah!! no actually, i havent been north of chicago! the she goes, well do u have a brother there..i go no! then she like!! ok...bye! i just laughed!!!!... i dont know why ppl do this kinda of stuff infront of your parents!!!

please dont do it to me infront of my parents!!! hated it!!!

LoL@SheNomad..yeah I am Back.....

LoL@Rudy...sxb....I wonder how your parents looked at You..and..Imagine if she had green hair and pierced Body while she was wearin tiny mini skirt...hehehe..That would be Funny...

Anyways...it is Just me or it seems all the xaliimos in here have met Potential Stalkers..i wonder where u guys were hangin around...am worried!!!!....Seriously tho, I thought we were talkin about flirtin and not intrudin!!!

Anyways...Exq and Ms London can you give me your addresses please?...so I can stalk You!!!

<---a Very Polite/Gentleman Stalker.... :D:D:D

Cheeers

Blessed   

lol@UD and X - ya'll just make a cute couple. Damn.. smile.gif

Nomad,

I remember a time when - I did Tamina's magazine thing.. thats all am sharing icon_razz.gif

Khayr,

Ammenah, so what u're implying is that

men should become 'STALKERS' and wait for you

at the Library were u usually sit at, or at the bus stop or the coffee shop, all so that after a few months, after the poor boy worked hard on your for a few months, to get that magic 'Yes'

from you.

Now why would any poor guy do that in an age and places were there are MORE WOMEN then MEN?

I like stalkers dee ;) , makes me feel so special ya know :D

I never give my number to some1 I've just met of the street - cos some guys just ask for your number simply because you just happen to be there!

In my hood we have more faarax'z than xaliimos- so I can afford to be a little stush :D

I don't mind a simple conversation - whether it's full of amaan or not .. but am not about to tell my whole life storey to a complete stranger. people are weird thses days .. ya'll need to be careful. I have a brother that got hit on by a somali ---- guy who he was reading a letter for - you boys need to watch your backs too..!!

Anyways...Exq and Ms London can you give me your addresses please?...so I can stalk You!!!

<---a Very Polite/Gentleman Stalker....

loooooooool! What is polite about being stalked?

but, wait!

If you drop me roses every where I go and send me endless gifts... then I'm to be found in the Westminister area of London ;)

But, if you is poor.. you is excused!

Senora   

there was this guy who was trying to catch my attention while i was walking in my friends neighborhood, and he kept saying "hey, hey!"..i hate being called like that, as if im some piece of meat who's supposed to trot over to him, so i proceeded to put my nose up in the air and kept walking, then he's like.."hey, u dropped something!"....i panicked 'cause i was carrying a bag, and looked back, and he cracked up saying,"i thought u couldn't hear me"...well, that broke the ice, and i laughed it off

LOL, this happened to me in Toronto ne day. I was in the downtown area, and was with a friend and a cousin...we were walking past a pizza restaurant( i think it was a pizza pizza) and there were a group of guys posted outside...well they tried to get our attention,but we started walking all fast( Im not really sure why, lol), but we were walking like we were practicing for some marathon so when we didnt look back, one of them started yelling that I had dropped something, I looked back and they guy looked like he had picked something up off the ground....gosh, how silly was I,....when he approached me he had his hand sticking out like he was about to give me what I dropped....his hand was balled up pretty small, so i was wondering what i could've dropped that was that small!?..anyways, i stuck my hand out to get the " item", and right when his hand touched mine, he shook my hand and said" Girl, damn you look good, Whats your name? :eek: ....In front of all of his friends too...it was like we were on a comedic tour, the whole block was roaring with laughter..i was laughing too, cause i can't belive i didnt catch on when i relized how small his hand was balled up

he told me that he was sorry he embarrased me but " we looked like we were about to bust a sprint" LOL

Qac Qaac   

u really notice, how different laboda koox inta isku heesata are..

Legend u r right. more flirting is going on here...