Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

flirting, whats it look like?

Qac Qaac   

waraa Guys, let's face it man. mano la mano. if u really want the girl, u would go to her father and her family. don't disrespect our women and come behind their parents back.

if u r attracted to her, go to her father next move, only noble men, does this. but if u want wasting time, that is another case.

Iffah   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

waraa Guys, let's face it man. mano la mano. if u really want the girl, u would go to her father and her family. don't disrespect our women and come behind their parents back.

if u r attracted to her, go to her father next move, only noble men, does this. but if u want wasting time, that is another case.

Qac, you can't just run to the father! What if the girl doesn't want you? Xoog miyaa sheekadaada?

First you have to let the girl know you're interested, and if she's also interested, then and only then can you go to Odayga. icon_razz.gif

Shnomad, runtaa sheegtay. btw, are u the long lost friend I've been searching for? ;)

Reminds of this nuthead who just cut to the chase n' said " May I have ur waalid's(father) #?" and I asked, " ummmm, don't u have to ask me 1st b4 u even begin to inquire about my dad" He was a perfect stranger in a bus :eek:

My q to the brothas, what century is u from? lol.

Iffah   

Originally posted by Tamina:

btw, are u the long lost friend I've been searching for?
;)

Tam! What a coincidence, I've been searching for this one friend I've lost way back too...you so remind me of her. Could u be her? Xafiiska aan kuugu imaana ee bal ha iga tagin. ( ;) )

Qac Qaac   

wallaahi caja'ib, if u girls want to be macked behind your parents then good for u. waa uhadlee way kaa daba imaanayaan kawaran.

anyways shenomad Daaah. ofcourse u gonna first ask her if she is intrested, i thought, i didn't have to mention that. this was given come on ppl.

what year am i from. year 1425 AH.

waraa Nuune, ofcourse u could, we are talking about the noble way, qashiin yaho.

Haneefah   

^^^ naga daa dee, you still live in the olden days where gabdhaha la doonan jiray iyagoon lala hadlin...cuz guys just never had the guts to go up to her but instead, they'd run to their mommies and say....hooyo, dee gabadh baan soo arkoodayoo in la ii doono ayaan doonayaa :D

Flirting? I say some Faraaxs could really use 101's...let's just say, some shan iyo toban kushubkuu wax ugu dhaacaa. That's all I have to say about it, lol.

Macalin   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY RAULA:

" shunkansi-somali-style system ." Getting to know the Faraaxs is like 'breaking the De Vinci Code

-----LOL Yes its very hard to date a somali woman....they are very difficult....

Kalaya Gabdhow,why are u all acting as if yall dont like to be approached or to be flirted with?....sheekadiina waxaa waaye u making us men like hungry hyenas tryna get some food....it take 2 tango!....i have yet to see one of yalls acknolegde a time they have flirted or hoped he'd approach and ready to flirt! :D ---Yea ama keep it REALL--

All of you talkd of how to THWART a potential flirt!..WHAAAT?..like raula said of chappelle :D ..Naga daaya...Tell us for ONCE abt the time u were willing to flirt or willing and eager to be approached by one farax!!.....maxaa dhacay , it looks like u all are members of 'push a farax away movment!' :D ...aah anigana war badaniyaa...let me jst keep quite!....carry on ladies...i wanna hear.... :D

Iffah   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

anyways shenomad Daaah. ofcourse u gonna first ask her if she is intrested, i thought, i didn't have to mention that. this was given come on ppl.

I'm sorry, but I wasn't born with the ability to read minds...so apparently, I didn't know you were thinking that :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

waraa qac'qac khoomul coor coorkii aa ka hartay..lol..waraa hadii aa la fihii hore ka hartay hana imaan shekadaas..lol..

gabarta markaa aa doonaneysid ayaa waalidkeed u tageysaa laakiin ayada oo aan ku aqoon oo wiligeed ku arag iska raadso sidee alaab meel taalo oo kale ma shaqeyneeso...

and by the way wasn't the topic different of what y'all talking about? it was about itusi itaabsii right..kadhimee kadhim, ilkibs iyo afkuus,lol.. :D:D y'all changed the topic..

Qac Qaac   

shenomad, u could read now right.

cajiib, hey the girls are they saying they want to be xooga in luuq lagu soo daaliyo, been lagu soo aruuriyo. then maybe...

waraa wixii saas ila sameenayo iyagee utaalaa laakiin ani, hadal hadal, iyo ciyaar ciyaar iyo games time uma hayo now a days. so wakhtiga ha iga dhuminana ee iska sheego haday tahay yes or no.

Nafisa macantiis abaayo xor aa tahay, haddii a still rabtid sidii xamar in luuqa laguu galo, marka aad cajiinta soo gadaysid, it is up to u. ok. marka iska baashaal. laakiin ani wakhtigii hore ayaa niyadayda ku qaboowday.

Tuujiye, kuwaan iyagaaba raba in aad banaanka ku faduulisid, ee have fun man.

Salaan...

Qaac, adiga nin yahoow see camalkaa. Jidka maa naga xiree? Waagii gabdhaheena Afro ahayeen hal guntiino qabi jireen waa laga baxay. Waagii diraca qafiifka laga dhex arki jiray waa laga tagay. Waqtigii jilbaabka aa la maroyaa, si kale lagu arko maleh, yacni.... ;) Marka in la wad wado lee maahinoo oo lasoo ogaado, oo Beerta Daraawiishta la geeyo, ee soo leersato, soo nuursato, yac... ;)

Marka leenka ha naga qarxin awalba asagaa bug ku socdee. Mise mukhalas aa noqonee, adigaa noo keeneysid jid cusub?

Kaftan-shukaansi {flirting} waxaa laga kasaa qofka markee "abaayo, abaayadiis" badato. Kaftan-shukaansi or flirting af Ingiriis maku fiicno, that is my personal opinion. Hadaa flirting rabtid oo Soomaali aa tihiin, af Soomaali ku wad.

Shukaansi and flirting is not the same, though. Ereyga flirting af Soomaali erey u dhigmo maba ku jiro, laakiin kaftan-shukaansi aa la dhahaa. Kaftan-shukaansigaas markaa ka baxdid aa u dhacee, oo next step oo shukaansi u gudbee.

Blessed   

^^^

Marka in la wad wado lee maahinoo oo lasoo ogaado, oo Beerta Daraawiishta la geeyo, ee soo leersato, soo nuursato, yac...

looooooooooool! nuursato, hehehehehehe! dhirbaaxada iska fiiri waraa, wiilkana jarkaad ka rideysid ka dhaaf - bal haduu imaka gabdha u tagoo uu yidhaado kaaley aan ku nuursadee madaa u magan galaya?

Qacqac.. dadkani yaanay ku waalin walaal. Hadaad adigu rabtid inaad taad caashaqdid reerkeeda ka doonatid - it's your prerogative. I don't think that theres anything wrong with that and have seen people marry like that even now.

looooool@ Khayr!

Oh, come on you know how ya'll use the faamiliga ma la joogta line to find out if the sister is married or not!

Then they come out and ask you where, you work, what you when your not working, if you like shaah or coffee..nambarku waa maxay.. intee lagaa helaa! All this within ten mins ...waar kir ... bal wakhti dhaafis baad tahee waxay ilko tirisku?

Nomad,

Inaabtiyo ha niyad jabin, we don't mind being chatted up ee waxaa laga hadlayaa kuwa adigoo wareersan shukaansi kula gala...choose your time and place wisely dee... I thought U was a Don - why is u complaining? Mise baryahan abaar aa ka jirta agagaarkiina? :D

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum ,

There was a time I could tell if a guy was flirting or not , but never when it came to me.When a guy was hitting on a gal ,it was so easy for me to spot it from miles away ,lol.But if a guy was hitting on me ,I had hard times figure it out.Most of the times ,older men between 40 to 50 and plus tried to flirt with me ,lol.

Of course there is the usual pick-up lines such as "whats your name ,what do u study ,I've seen u somewhere" and the blabla goes on.But sometimes a guy knows how to trick a girl , he wont use pick-up lines , will look serious and still he will be able to flirt with u ,you wont even be aware of it,lol.But how do you know when a guy wants to show his interest ?Simple ,you will see his hunger looking werewolf eyes staring at you !!!Then you better run for ur life . :D