Sign in to follow this  
Diamante

Pictures Show Saddam Hussein In His Underwear

Miriam1   

its silly. really no other word. the only reason they wanted to show the picture is to prove to the arabs..in iraq or those protesting in the streets, that sadam is no more then an old man in is underwear,

"look at your great leader, he cant even wear pants, or look at how we debased your leader, we are more powerful!"

They are insulting them to the face! lol i dont even know if it makes any sense. i doubt these ppl are really fighting for Sadam hussien, but rather for their country.heh

american politics. is...? heh

Originally posted by Hibo:

quote:XU you wrote:

Oh I'm sorry, I guess the Iraqi refugees I worked with in asylum centres and who claimed to have directly suffered under his regime were all opportunistic liars who just love to play the victim.... sure.

Can't that be possible, I mean we know that many Somalis when they got to the Western world and started seekeing Assylum lied about everything... how can u say for sure that it doesn't apply to the Iraqis as well?

You are right really, Iraqi refugees are no exemption. But from what I can gather of their personal accounts, he wasn't a very good leader to his people, especially those who wanted free speech or those who spoke out against corruption in civil bodies. And we also know about the Halabja attack which killed thousands of people (mostly civillian), even though I think there is some dispute over who was really to blame, US, Iraq or Iran.

Also, when they had won the war in Iraq and later when Saddam was captured, Iraqi people were celebrating (mind you not all of them, but many people did, remember that press conference when they revealed they had captured Saddam?).

I have noticed something, even amongst members of my own family, where they celebrate anyone who stands up against the US, despite their personal record. THis is how diversions work in the political game, I would have admired Saddam for some of the work he did for his people and for his defiance of the US, had it not been for his poor human rights record.

^^and what is that suppost to mean?????

are you indicating that the jew did not deserve every ounce of what they got by the germans. you do realise that
these are the same jews
that bilittled and humiliated our phophit muxammad (SCW) these are the jews who continue to this very day to discrace our religon, kill our brother and sisters, disimate that ecomoies of the world and of the muslim countries...

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that jews had the special ability to live for hundreds of years, if they are indeed the same jews who have committed those transgressions against our Prophet (peace be upon him).

Professer please, think for a second. You are saying every single last man, woman and child deserved to be gassed, shot, raped, buried alive etc. because of what their ancestors did?

Sure there are a lot of Jewish people who don't like muslims or who support Israel's violations of human rights. But what about those Jews who are against Israel and support Palestine, those who respect muslims and Islam (trust me, they exist).

For that matter, do you hold citizens of Mecca responsible for the humiliation of our Prophet (peace be upon him), since a lot of the pagan meccans of those days fiercly resisted the Prophet's message (peace be upon him)?

Many people continue to kill innocent people, many people continue to defame our religion, it's not just the jews. There's nothing inherent to a race that will make them predisposed to violence and ruthlessness.

All I'm saying is, please look closely at what you're saying. Does anyone ever deserve to be put through what those jews and gypsies were put through?

Why else, have the Jews been accorded special favours along with the Christians by Allah (swt)?

FatB   

finally some rational progress

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that jews had the special ability to live for hundreds of years

you now perfectly what i mean. there aregence and condistending attitudes still live

every single last man, woman and child deserved to be gassed, shot, raped, buried alive etc. because of what their ancestors did?

^^^no not every man, women and child. just those of the jews

Sure there are a lot of Jewish people who don't like muslims or who support Israel's violations of human rights

^^^ yep all of them

Many people continue to kill innocent people, many people continue to defame our religion, it's not just the jews.

^^tell me 1 jewish person who does not Defame islaam and does not have a vested condistion

Does anyone ever deserve to be put through what those jews and gypsies were put through?

^^ yep all jews

Why else, have the Jews been accorded special favours along with the Christians by Allah (swt)?

^^ that sister i am disapointedly under qualifyed to answer

have a nice day

OG Moti   

First of all; Sadam hussien was a leader, leading millions of people, most educated people in the world (the IRAQis, secondly he is not different than those ruling Africa, South Americas, East Europe and Asia, he was just unlucky to have all that oil underneath him and too dump to think they wont come for it..

The pictures only showed "What goes around, comes around" he treated the same way his people and he got the same treatment..

expect Bush's pictures one day soon, for Saddam it took ages, considering Bush being a bit retarded, I think his pictures will be soon on newspapers.. just wait and see...

PEace