Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

What would you do if you was alone ....

What would you do if you was alone @ home & you'd hear voice/footsteps upstairs or in one of the rooms that claim to be empty?

To make it a pit more interesting it's past midnight.

I'd seen many horror movies where in this incident most people go & try to figer what's making that noise but in real life i'd reckon people would rather run out of the house but maybe it's just me.

So plz feel free to holla & be honest...

La-y-La   

u shoulda seen me the other night, i was all alone and all of a sudden my light started to go dim and then came back, at first i thought something wrong wit the light.

and then i was like, what if it is Jinni :eek: and boom, i was shaking like crazy reading qulhuwa laahyo and a lot of acuudu bilaahi

I am kinda used to being a lone at home most of the time. but at night, i would prolly call some1 and get out as soon as i can.

:D

It's prolly just some neighbor's cat that creeped in from the window.

Just in case, Grab a bat or a butcher knife and investigate the scene of the crime! Why get worked up about "some" noise??

Miriam1   

Go up with a cup of tea and say HELLO, UP THERE, WANT SOME SHAA !!

heh na, i would actually bolt out the door to the neighbours house.

MaLikah   

ive heard strange noises comin from my house more than a few times, but the stupidest thing i've eva done was actually go upstairs and look behind every door, under every bed, inside closets and even in the freakin bath-tub in case they decided to get clever and hide in there. lol...i thought i was being brave back then, but now i realize that was jus plain ****** .

Ladiif   

^^^Lol@Malika that was brave girl, but for a future references, exercise some caution and don't worry we wont call you Cigaal shiidaad.. :D:D !!

MD   

lol@malikah my aunt does the exact same thing especially when she goes out she usually has to check the whole house it's a routine..

back to the topic..i would run out of the house screaming and then go to the neighbours

i would hide in a corner, behind the sofa, or under my bed, depending on what room im in......i would have my fone on silence, and i would whisper to the police.

As Latiff said I think I'm possibly might be related to cigaal Shiidaad. I would probably grab anything around that can cause destruction and then if there was someone there I'd probably run out the house god knowing where. Cause I won't! :D

You guys are so funny walahi.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar i would scream MAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIII but since my mum would be scared herself i'd reckon daddyyyyyyy would work out for me, cause i know he'd probably check every where & then i can sleep in peace..

We'd lived in a house near a old cemetery ones, automatically as soon as it gets dark outside weird wind starts blowing from no where, walahi i used to not sleep @all. My cousin told me that dead people would come & visit their families, i used to wait for some kind of relatives to just walk in ma room, but i was so young & sad it still gives me chills.

Yo Jawahiir, nice one but just think about some freak walking dowm your stairs saying sure i'd like milk with mine plz

ooh lord you'd probably turn to milk i'd reckon :Dicon_razz.gif;)

cheeers for all your replys guys

much love i'm out

Kool_Kat   

Since it is past midnight, I would probably turn the TV up so I don't hear any noises, and call my friends over the phone ilaa aan ka seexdo...