Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

My First and Sweetest Proposal of Marriage!!!

I usually babysit for my 5 year old next door neighbbour. He is the sweetest child ever...and so cute. Yesterday I decided to surprise him with cake and a trip to the park.

He was so deliriously happy..hopping around..begging me to go on the slides with him..screaming to be pushed higher on the swings.

After playing around for a while, he got tired and I decided to give him the cake. I made his favourite..vanilla cake with chocalte icing. When he saw it, his eyes almost popped out of his head...he leaned close to me and gave me a big wet kiss on the cheek...ticklish... :D

Then he looked up at me and said "Femme will you marry me"? I smiled and said "Why?" He said "Your always so nice to me...and you make me yummy foods".

I had to tell him I was older than him and it wouldnt work... :(

Wasnt that so sweet? Oh...the darnest things kids say icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

LOoooooooooooool@ femme fattaaaaaaaal...lol..

waa kaa baqay...

Yarta kuwaan hala yaabin nooh reer baadiye waaye..

Wareer badanaa!!

Wiilo   

Yaaqayoow yaa tan naga qabsado, Looooool@femme fattale.........Fataalne iga dheh........Marey noo soo qorey Riyo Qaraab ah iyo marey her baby-setting problems noo soo qorto, nadhaaf, Nolon Qayaali ah kuma jiri karneeeeeee :D:D:D:D

Nadhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaf...........

Originally posted by Gediid:

Men yar iyo weyn waa isku mid.The way to a man's heart is through maxey bey aheyd.....
smile.gif

This is the orginal quote before some men tampered with it... The way to a man's heart is through his chest with a chainsaw :D

loooooooooooooooooooool Now u started crushin on da babies huh ??? :D

Madaxey ka banaan ,,,,, nin hore baa yiri "hadaan karintaas laga guurin gorayo heeriyaysanina way ka soo bixi"

WILL YOU MARRY ME ??? hahahahahahahahahaha walahi it's soooooo funnyyyyyyyyyyy

Juxa   

men, young or old, blind or plain ****** waa isku mid.

give him a cake, promise malawax and caasha is yr sis, homerunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

kid is funny and indeed that is most heart felt proposal, u ever gonna get,,,,,,,,enjoy :D