Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

My First and Sweetest Proposal of Marriage!!!

Pacifist   

Originally posted by OG_MOTI:

lool hasna, no sister I didnt take your words personal, and it is not about me, it is my wonder how you guys are tricking young kids and now ur preferences has went to as low as 12 years or even younger, to me that is unacceptable.. inhumane and abusive.. it is a very serious matter to trick a young kid to ask your hands,
smile.gif
ma anigaa yaabin, sow wax lala yaabo ma aha... balo, Allah kariim

Peace

:rolleyes:

And its perfectly fine when an old man almost my grandfathers age marries a girl who is 14 or even younger....Motiyow... Are you telling me that they are not tricking the young girl? Well if you are really sincere about somali women or even women issues then i think you would not talk like u just did? Don't justify such insinutions please!!! :mad: I don't understand why you would jump to the gun if a women marries a younger man or even a boy but when an old man does.. YOu probably say yeahhhhhhhhhhh walahi odayka waa khaatar.... and even maybe (rolling my eyes) admiring him.. Well i think that is also abusive and inhumane.... brother Moti my advise to you is just because you are a man doesn't mean that everything a man does is right. Brother MOti Wise men are instructed by reason; men of less understanding, by experience; the most ignorant, by necessity; the beasts, by nature.

Don't take what i said as a wrong way and if you did brother that was not the intention rather showing you a light at the end of the tunnel.

OG Moti   

Sister Hasna your points are taken, however, I didnt say I approve older man marrying a young female is right, although research shows it is better than older women marrying a kid, but again I totally agree with you, so we are in the same track mashaAllah, Allah Kariim

PEace