Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

2000-2009 most important decade of my life : Pics

Baluug   

I remember how I started off the new millenium at the ripe old age of 21, at midnight on New years eve I smoked a big fat joint :D Man, how times change. Now I have a new religion, new life, and new responsibilities, alhamdulillah smile.gif

Abyan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

sbox.jpg
Somaliaonline.com

Any old nomads here remember the community section with the pics... :D Why was it taken down?

And the "you got mail" voice when you recieved a pm.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Indho Blue:

at midnight on New years eve I smoked a big fat joint
:D

I couldn't help but smile at the above, dunno why! :(

My dearest brother, Gen. Duke, mansha'allah...Wishing nothing but the best in all aspects of life for you and your loved ones for the next decades...

It has been an interesting decade for me as well...The best so far, from moving away from home for the first time ( :D ) to marriage to motherhood to going back to school to meeting some very interesting people (some whom I'd like forget they were ever part of my life, oh well)...

Insha'allah kheyr baan inoo wada rajeyn...

UZTAAD   

I hope you cimri dheer, camal suuban iyo caafimaad dhammaan solers and duke,

this decade was great one and hope the next one will be greater in sha allaah

Hamse   

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote:

p.s. 2000-2009 are not decade - they are only nine years - decade = 10. - it can not

A
"teacher"
who has difficulties with simple concept of a decade
:D
Only S*S.....

Oouccccch.

somalis have difficulties with numbers i don't know why. this guy calls himself a teacher and he thinks a decade should be from 2000 to 2010.

but Fufu aa ka daran. waa qoyslay because he doesn't know as well. he thought the same thing and laughed. maskax eber.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

The Zack   

A decade of hatred in Duke's heart. A hatred that he has for the Somali communities that hail from South, North and West. A decade which its last half the Duke wished Somalia to fail because his uncle got kicked out of the presidency just like Rush Limbaugh wished America to fail because Obama got elected for president. A decade that Duke believed that one clan is superior to other clans in Somalia(what an ignorance!). A decade that Duke's only principal was clanism. What a decade!

Jacpher   

^This is the general section yaa walad. Keep it to yourself or have the balls to address the man in the politics section.

Jenerale, glad to hear you the family doing well. I bet everything turn out great minus the snow shuffling.

We should go see Morgan Freeman play Mandela sometime.

RedSea   

Firstly this is the Duke we been hoping to see for some time now, not the heartless who only exploits the suffering of others. Anyways, Allahu unaxariisto aabahaa iyo saxibadaa; your mentour as you said.

Anyways, hows your little daughter doing. I remember mr. Sophist anouncing her birth here few yrs back. Aisha was her name I believe. lool iska raxeeso and the weather in MN gets little harsh at times, but the Spring and summers are great here.