Sign in to follow this  
Grad Student

I AM PISSED AGIAN!!!!!!!!

FOR GOD'S SAKE ...LOWER YOUR VOICE! I FIND MY PEOPLE TO BE SPEAKING IN HIGHER PITCHER THAN NECESSARY WHEN THEY HAVE TO...! My roommates(all somalis) are tired of me when i tell them to lower their voices in the library or any where else on campus. I am growing to be sick of that sh*t, and at times, I avoid them knowing that they are too loud. redface.gif

Firstly, we British wallahs would read the title of your post as, 'I am drunk again!!!!'. Secondly, how is your state of agitation relevant to the Camel Milk Debate? Is this up for intellectual debate or are u just blowing off steam? Thirdly, keep it down, will ya?

Diamante   

^^^ :D ...i salute you! HEIL SHEH!

i love shouting the odds...especially when i'm talking on the phone and in the bus. i love to see people getting annoyed all because of little me..whoopie...swells me with joy to know i have made yet another person's day a misery...drink up mate!

it's in our blood...well in mine at least, who cares about yous icon_razz.gif

ta-ta

shyhem   

In andOut

U and u'r friends, u all needs to consult an Audiologist just to make sure that none is wrong with u'r ears or simply pluck u'r ears with wax or even better chewing gum will do u good.

Bess.   

other ppl actions shouldn't bother u so much....besides who made u the boss :rolleyes: ...reading ur post u were doing some shounting urself....besides.....lighten up...what they do is thier bizznaz...just worry about urself.... :D

shyhem   

Originally posted by besbaaso:

other ppl actions shouldn't bother u so much....besides who made u the boss :rolleyes: ...reading ur post u were doing some shounting urself....besides.....lighten up...what they do is thier bizznaz...just worry about urself....
:D

I neva said anyone or anything bothers me but he did ask for and i'm just saying yours for the asking.

As for who made me the boss,i say the supreme court, i guess u can blame it on the hanging chads and u might as well go ahead and ask for a recount. :D

You might think what they do is their business but sometimes it might become all somali students' business...like when your school administration sends a complaint letter to the "SOMALI STUDENT ASSOCIATION". Some Somalis are just loud and inconsiderate.

raula   

^^^both :D currently working in the private sector-if you know what I mean ;)

Abdilatif-lool. Your school got mad problems :eek: yeah sometimes some somalis do misbehave-thank god school is out icon_razz.gif & I can only deal with the SIJUI's now :D

Bess.   

sheyhem.....i wasn't writing about u.....but the person who started the topic.....chill bro... icon_razz.gif

as for being the boss.....the only person in ur jurisdiction is urself... :rolleyes:

Curly   

Walahi I thought SOL had a alcoholic in it's mist. pheww!

And there I was bracing myself for SOL's version of AA.

"Hi, my name is InAndOut and I'm aN alcoholic"

Originally posted by Sue:

Walahi I thought SOL had a alcoholic in it's mist. pheww!

And there I was bracing myself for SOL's version of AA.

"Hi, my name is InAndOut and I'm aN alcoholic"

I just dont see what you are getting at with this Alcoholic thing?? why you gotta attack someone who didnt disrespect you at all??

wooooooooow i love when i see my people talking loud. that is the only way that i can't tell the different between as somalis and the rest of the african's

Curly   

I'm sorry AJ I wasn't trying to attack anyone walahi. I just thought it was funny, because pissed means drunk in the UK. Sorry obviously what I think is funny is not so funny for you. I'm sorry if I ofended anyone,I seriously did not mean too.