Sign in to follow this  
Arwa

Just a thought!

nuune   

waraa qac qaac, checkmate wixiisa caadi ma ahan, iska dhaaf ha kala tuuree kynda, haday ka orodo shaafto aan u xaabinaa si uu qoorsagaaro oogu qabto looool

Arwa   

nuuune if you have something positive to say then by all means say it haddi kali hadal bilaa mecna'ah loo ma baahna walaalo, wax yaabahaas waa laga fiicanyahay :rolleyes:

Thank you!

Salaam

44.gif

kynda well, i think its like the sister said,,,,,,when he asks u if u been circumsised, ask him how many inchs his long-john is!

i dont think that any man accept your husbanad and doctor have the right to ask you whats between your legs....and your husband can find out on the wedding nite....

i mean, if u dating a guy and he asks u wether u been cirmusised or not.....if the answer isnt going to make a difference to him....why ask?

Shabeela, I know of several pple who've been asked this question, I think it happens more commonly than we think. Anyway...uff, it's tasteless to ask, and if it happens to moi, I will be completely turned off..who knows even dumb him!

Secondly, let me ask u sisters this: It's a detour from the main topic...what do u guys think of inquiring about sexual history? People lie about this alot, but if you're intending on marrying some1 would u ask this q? personally, I'll make him test himself b4 marriage, b'coz more brothers are sexually active than we like to admit! Do u think its extreme?

Qac Qaac   

Tamina yes it is very extreme... but i would make u test yourself too if i was that man.

Nuune gabadha haka xanaajin loooool

Kynda abaydiis, is only a joke, ha ubixin,, besides the whole somaliaonline except the islamic part, are whole about nac nac. so no need for anger....

in my days, we use to ask to the ladys if there were germany (remember fresh prince of belair)lolol..

but this question is below the belt, sort of to speak!! aigt!

its like locking yourself out of your apartment! when this happens what u do? it depends if its double lock or single locked!lolol! with a single lock, any credit can open it! lolol.. go see a pro first to get it opened, right!!lolol..

so just tell him, its double or single locked!lolol... he should get the message! :confused:

Som@li   

^^^ lol, that is funny. :D

any ways i don't see wat the problem is if u trust each other and plan to get married, we aslo get so many turn off Qs from women? for instant , how much money do u make?lol,,dumar iyo lacag ,bisad iyo jiir,,lol ;)

Rahima   

Gotta go with Barqaaqo on this, although it may seem like su'aal qaab daran, it would depend on the stage of your relationship. I mean if this is the guy that you will be marrying, he has a right to know (of course discreetly) for it affects him also.

BTW Kynda, my fellow Melbournian, welcome to SOL :D . The more the merrier.

king_450   

Kynda ,remember the catch pharase you used here is the word "LOVE",and if you love him back, then i don't see any problem for him asking you about your "Anjelata's well being",lol if he asks tell like it is,if you have been circumcised then say so proudly and might add, ask him if he would like to take a peek at it, lol just a joke.but really if that is one thing that is holding him up to propose or make a final decision in his life then you have every rigth to tell him so.Remember he might be asking you bigger then the question .He perhaps one who values his Culture,and want find out if you still hold intact your Culture or it evaporated in the air.For conclusion tell IT!!!!!.

Faheema.   

Originally posted by Kynda:

What would you say if the man you love asks you if you were Circumcised or not? :confused:

Do you think his got the right to know??

To me, this question is a little ambiguous in some ways. Therefore, I would give an equivocal response to such embarrassing question. ;)

However, if his intentions are to find out whether you’re a virgin or not, then the above question is irrelevant, because if the short answer to his question is NO, then, am I right in thinking he will automatically assume that you’re not a virgin? :confused:

^^ I'm not sure how such an assumption could be drawn either. Since when does not being circumcised translate to not being a virgin? Unless we are still dealing with those old reer-baadiye myths in this age and day? :confused:

King 450

Remember he might be asking you bigger then the question .He perhaps one who values his Culture,and want find out if you still hold intact your Culture or it evaporated in the air.

Could you elaborate more on that statement please? What do u mean by 'still hold intact ur culture'? Circumcision correlates directly to holding on to ur culture, miyaa? Makes me wonder if a girl un-circumcises herself when she loses her culture? :confused:

Or am I taking it too literally?

Tuujiye   

Iyaaaaaaaaaaaah..baryahaan wax kaste aaba laga hadlooyaa..lol..

kynda hadii aad guyga is jeceshihiin oo isku kulushihiin, in aad sheekeysataan ma'ahoo see waaye adi..Su'aalo baxar aa imaanayo maxaa dhacay waxkaste in banaanka aad isku dhigtaan waaye hadiiaad tihiin labo qof oo israbo oo aad isku jecel oo anan kala hari karin sidii labo kabood oo dacas ah..I think he has the right to know everything about you if y'all wanna take the next step merraige....

ps. don't think habeenka arooska in waxaas oo kale la ogaado..infact habeenka arooska gabarta diyaar waaye.. :D ..

waraa nuune kynda sabaaxad magaarin wili tuugoow ee maroosaa ee kolkooli..lol...aaaaaaaaaaa...

baaba qac'qaac maxaawaaye meeshaan yaqeen..

ck waxgaradka aan kugu jeclahay yaaqee...simple aa waxkaste uugaga dhigtay dadkaan..ilaaheey feebaraha hakaa dhooro...