Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The Strange SOL Telephone Call

Originally posted by Abu_Diaby- Al Zeylaci:

is it read sea, i mean, the other red sea?
;)

it's not unknown for sure, cus his conversation would go something like this:

jb: hellow, hellow, unknown, how are you adeer?

Unknown: Itaqallaha rabakum, fear allah. Say Asalamucalaykum.why are you imitating the kufar? Didn't you listen to Abu Mansurs lecture?

JB. okay, okay salamucalakyum ninyow, lets meet at the Obama Restraunt, maybe we can get something to eat.

Unknown. Did you say Obama? Inalilah. Don't you know he is an enemy of Allah? How can you eat at his place, is not even halal.

JB: Dee ader, qaylada nakada. maxad no so waceysey marki hore. I am busy, I have a photo gathering with Riyaale TODAY.so if you want me to show you around........

Uknown: Istaqfurallah, Riyaale, don't know they are ruling by what other than what Allah revealed? He is an enemy offffffffffffffff:

jb: war wad edabdaran tahey inenyahow yar. (slams phone). somaliland nolow.

:D:D:D:D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Hmm ,, I convinced myself that maybe he is a regular visitor of the Politics section and there he was scared that i might arrest him or something.

LOOOOOOOL...Only in Somaliland can someone (like JB) arrest someone else for visiting the Politics section of SOL...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Waa awalba wax beebeen isaga dhisan...Sheemo!

Waa xagii Nuune: jinniga kugu jiro badanaa... :D

So, it's true that Jb is junior officer in SL's intelligence unit eh? Ma anaan garan sidii urabay inuu i arko. JB, xafiiskaagana waan hor maray maalintaas. Markaan Bosaaso ka soo noqdo ayaan ku soo wacaa again. :D

Cawaale   

Now you got curious JB, Why would anyone be scared of you getting him arrested? Are you capable doing it ? :cool:

waana waabinoosaahe ninyahow

for NO reason i don't like browsing the Politics section thou, now i think i have a good reason for that! ;)

Aaliyyah   

Jacaylbaro lol why would you give your number out just like that? I would think you would at least know a bit about the person before you drop your number.

It is strange though that he has enough guts to call you yet not disclose who he is....

salaam

Paragon   

^Lol@sheydan. Aacuudu billaah! Illaahoow naga ilaali. Collect call from him would be even more worse.

JB ma garatey qofkii ku soo wacay? :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

I think i should just quit that section ,,,
:D

And where would you be dumping your way duushay iyo way joogtay iyo way socotay cantarabaqash? Neeftaaba kugu dhagi leheed aan umaleynaa... :D