Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

Aaliyyah   

(105 aa naa lafa so taagan tahay, inanka waabad mudi laheed...kushin lee la raba hehehe). Anyways

Fartun on a serious note, I think gaining weight is a whole lot easier than losing it.

All u gota do is eat like there iz no tomorrow and before u know u gained weight smile.gif

u know what I would say u need good 20 lb i am 126 lb and from what I was told, that is the ideal weight. :D

wa salaam

Ibtisam   

JAy: I think shaqalan baan kuudacaat (You have no job<< in english makes no sense!) Why are you in our ocean? sort out your little skinny, bone as*s self :D

On a serious note, fat is very bad, it is unhealth.

On reading this thread, i suddenly became aware of how many male *H**'s we have on SOL :eek: for some odd reason i though everyone here were normal people :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how can ya'll find, but try to find an old pic of your dad with his friends and mother with her friends and our dads will look like this (tall, very skinny, afro, tight pants and shirt, big watch.) and our moms, fairly tall, fatter with hips, wearing guntiino, braided hair, and you on her shoulder wearing shorts and dacas. lol... Typical somali family huh.

It's funny how a skinny guy with no muscle is into those sexy girls with bags. and it's even much funnier how a fat girl with two story stomach is into those mascular guys with six bags. lets get serious and accept each other for who we are, or else let's both male and female hit the gym and enjoy the results together... lol

simply, they gotta quit the super size stuff! they eat 2 damn much!!

why do think she ran away from me. i put a combinatin lock on the frig with a password!! :confused:

yo, the password was easy though, it was Bariis!

no idea how she couldnt figure it out!!

i better put da same password but not da bariis one ,,,, mean not far from it ,,, say baasto

They need to install passwords to da fridges then we can control em ,,,,

Naa, eating doesn't really lead you to fat. It all depends if you save the burn the colories you consume. You can be eating too much, but work out and change all that fat to muscles and abs. But what if you don't eat that much but you sleep whenever u get chance to, and you sit to watch TV all night.

I been to my uncle's house the other day and their kid is damn wide, so they wrote in the kitchen "Mohamed out of the kitchen" so he reads that whenver he bumps into the kitchen and he goes back....

Shakti   

Originally posted by rudy:

simply, they gotta quit the super size stuff! they eat 2 damn much!!

why do think she ran away from me. i put a combinatin lock on the frig with a password!! :confused:

yo, the password was easy though, it was Bariis!

no idea how she couldnt figure it out!!

:D

i dont know how i missed this ...seriously, as i was reading it, i actually pictured a over-weight woman in panic.. figuring out the password.. lol..

1st time im able 2 laugh @ rudies pathetic jokes.. kill me now ppl

Zafir   

Rudy, I hope u realize, starving inflated dolls that you named xaliimos don’t really count. :D

Now this issue with food, it was couple of days ago I came across when I heard some of my co-workers discussing a new program called “bikini boot camp”. I was absolutely livid, how can anyone pay money to be disciplined, pay a loser sergeant to yell and tell you “ DROP AND GIVE ME FIFTY FATA&&” utterly absurd.

All this diet crap is really getting unbearable to listen day in and day out, calories this, carbohydrates that, she is too fat. For god sake if you’re healthy and happy, why should you be concerned? I believe that food is the second best pleasure to having sex, unless a person is having sex 4 or 5 times a day and is also getting little nibbles of other sex in-between. He or she should be eating great deal of food and enjoy the pleasure, we all know it lasts a lot longer then having sex.