Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY THEY ARE FAT ??

lol hahahahahahaha "unless a person is having sex 4 or 5 times a day and is also getting little nibbles of other sex in-between. He or she should be eating great deal of food and enjoy the pleasure, we all know it lasts a lot longer then having sex." preach on brother.

ps maybe we should actively encourage somali couplez to have sex more often then, hence it burns more fat than the gym and u will always be flexible. lol

Shakti   

Originally posted by Zafir:

I believe that food is the second best pleasure to having sex,
unless a person is having sex 4 or 5 times a day and is also getting little nibbles of other sex in-between. He or she should be eating great deal of food and enjoy the pleasure, we all know it lasts a lot longer then having sex.

:D @zafir

Collecting some stats here.. does anyone else believe what mr/miss zafir believes? oye alot of u guys r missing out.. huh?

sex comes b4 food.. interesting.

Pujah   

I am phat[ Pretty Hot And Thick] and fabulous so if you have a problem with my voluptuousness MAYBE you should come into the kitchen and join me. :D

I don’t see the point in discussing woman’s body structure here whatever floats your boat…there are plenty of fat and skinny people in the world so pick and choose and stop these nonsense that Somali women are fat or get fat after marriage…. I mean its not like the men don’t suddenly become 9 months pregnant after marriage.

Ibtisam   

hmmm. I think this is going off topic and a bit silly now< :rolleyes: Who i'm kidding it was a silly topic to start with! :cool: icon_razz.gif

well, actually this xalimo came up with this niffty idea! she was telling me th other day the she was on booty diet!~ i was like say what..!

looks like xalimos body parts can go on individual diets.!!

lemme see! i wonder if they can on brain diet 2!!

Ibtisam   

^^Now why did i think you will like that so much :rolleyes. OF course you bloody agree with him, what a suprise !! :rolleyes: Encourage this he says :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

and Just how do you plan and get involved in peoples Private's life. Yaa ku siinaya aafkad kuu oodans to couples to have more. Eedaab baanad laahain in that case :rolleyes:

Zafir   

My post was completely taken out of context. I don’t blame any of you, the word “sex” does tingle folks perspectives. Let me try to explain again, people enjoy all the pleasures that cometh with sex, right? What kind of question is that? Scratch that, of course they do. Consequently, when it comes to eating food, you can experience the same pleasure. Mind you the pleasure isn’t the same, but if you can’t get the first one eating food is your best bet.

If I was encouraging anything is my previous post was the eating food is great pleasure despite the consequence.

Ibtisam   

^^lool Zafir looks like you got a lot of people excited for no reason. check out the response from Jacylbaro and rudy :D You evil man!

Zafir   

Rudy is just rudy, what can ya say and Jacelybaro waa nin tools kiisa la ordaayo, I am afraid I can't help him at all.