Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Rahma - Univ Tv

NGONGE   

^^ Talking of 'odd hijab styles', you must be banging your head against the wall every time you walk past an Arab woman. :D (it has reached London and all).

2501480302_5907a167d1.jpg

3005786_max.jpg

439009359.jpg

amiraa0ed5adb520.jpg

oh for goodness sake lol, hate maxaa keenay; one of those misused words. Like Blessed said I wouldn't let her appear like that in public if I knew her cause it just looks awful- the thing on her head whether it's a hijab or accessory or whatever. It's just bad style, it's ugly. I'd tell her if I cared and she'd decide to keep it that way or change it and that would be the end of it.

Maybe it's the programme-makers requirement and not hers. Who cares if she's a nice person or pretty or related to someone here or a SOL member; none of that is relevant to her style sense on that show which is what I'm referring to. It's ugly and I'd describe it to her as a dead bird roosting on her head if I knew her. Cause that's what that sh*t looks like. redface.gif

Somalis' dress sense is as bad as their comprehension of what is in the written form. :rolleyes: :D

Subhannalah how low have you senior Solers sunked to, backbiting. Allow the girl and if anyone wants to amaan her or correct her ways do it privetly

Aaliyyah   

oh for goodness sake lol, hate maxaa keenay; one of those misused words. Like Blessed said I wouldn't let her appear like that in public if I knew her cause it just looks awful- the thing on her head whether it's a hijab or accessory or whatever. It's just bad style, it's ugly. I'd tell her if I cared and she'd decide to keep it that way or change it and that would be the end of it.

Maybe it's the programme-makers requirement and not hers. Who cares if she's a nice person or pretty or related to someone here or a SOL member; none of that is relevant to her style sense on that show which is what I'm referring to. It's ugly and I'd describe it to her as a dead bird roosting on her head if I knew her. Cause that's what that sh*t looks like. [Embarrassed]

Somalis' dress sense is as bad as their comprehension of what is in the written form.

As Resistance said if you want to correct her and think she has a bad style do it privately. But at the end of the day everyone is entitled to dress however way they want..Laakin hadaan walaalo nahay ma xuma in nasixa la isa siiyo marka haday walaal dhab ka tahay gabadha u sheeg.

N the thing on her head isn't that wig? why would any of you think that is hijaab is beyond me? This ethiopian girl I know has similar hair style....

With that been said, I personally don't see anything wrong with her hairdo...each on his/her own.

salaam

-------------

qurba joog wadankeena qorshaha ku darsada

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Resistance:

Subhannalah how low have you senior Solers sunked to, backbiting. Allow the girl and if anyone wants to amaan her or correct her ways do it privetly

How private is private? Will it be ok to comment on her dress sense as we sit at home watching Universal TV for example? :D

Aaliyyah   

How private is private? Will it be ok to comment on her dress sense as we sit at home watching Universal TV for example? [big Grin]

private would mean email her or call her up and be like " hey girl I THINK your hairdo is odd"...marka arag haday wax ka maqasho icon_razz.gif

-------------

NGONGE   

^^ You're taking this too seriously. She is a celebrity, not my inadeer (though there might be some link there too). She put her face in public and if her hair do is the only thing people commented on, I'd say she is very lucky. Now stop talking nonsense. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I shave it off all the time. Lakin lets leave my hair and talk about yours instead, adeer. What style do you wear your hijab on? (genuine question to keep the thread going). :D

Aaliyyah   

I shave it off all the time. Lakin lets leave my hair and talk about yours instead, adeer. What style do you wear your hijab on? (genuine question to keep the thread going). [big Grin]

lol are you sure adeer in aadan bidaarta astureen icon_razz.gif

Mzanzi doesn't wear hijaab last I knew she went through gender transformation..now she is a man. :D ..Anything is possible in SOL smile.gif

-------------

NGONGE   

^^ I was talking to YOU not Mzanzi, I just confused a little. So, spill, do you wear your hijab in the style of the cartoons I posted or in the bishaaro way?