Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Londoners and the rest!!(Da Ali G show)

I was watching the Da Ali G show and that mofo is funny. The boris guy from kazakhastan is hella funny. The gay dude to is pure comedy.

I had his old materials were more funnier than the ones they show on HBO.

Jaabir   

comeon man.. that show is some silly shit.. i never liked it.. anyways.. lookout for Jamie Fox's new show on Showtime.. that shit is funny.. also Ben and Tell Bullshit is somthing else.. check em out man..

Curly   

What are you on Ali G has me cracking up every time and you're right his old stuff is the best...especially the way he actually thinks he’s black oh and the alternative Christmas speech ...lol I still say "ramadama ding dong!"

Anyways I’m surprised you Americans have heard about Ali G, have you watched the Ali G movie?

But I think we've over done the Ali G stuff in the UK, but there's loads of other side splitting comedy sketches in the UK like:

“My Family”

“Trigger Happy TV”

“My hero”

“The Kumars at number 42”

“Daisy, Daisy”

“Absolutely fabulous”

“Father Ted”

HONEY-D   

CURLY SUE

you forgot to mention only fools and horses it's one of the best british comedy or shall i say one of my favourite. ;)

Curly   

Damn how could i have forgotten Del-boy

and rodney? aye?!!....oh i've got a name for you canbaro_luul why don't you call yourself uncle albert? lol

i'm only playing i don't think you're like OG_moti! :D

SoMa_InC   

The Kumars at number 42 really make ma ribs hurting....wha ever da granny sayz is so hilarious.

Ali G used 2 b good but not anymore.

peace.

RaMpAgE   

kumar at 42 ..is freaking hillarious...i think they should award some kinda award too them..most the old granny.

ali...i like the show but the movies was kinda :eek:

N.O.R.F   

Yr all forgetting Desmonds!!!!

Peckams finest barbershop!

They should have re-run of all the series, i'm sure ppl will still watch it!

if u aint heard of it, then u dont know what u've missed

Paragon   

Norther hahahahaha Desmonds? damn those were funny days. I like the charactor they use to call "The African Student" lol.

N.O.R.F   

lol@ African Student, "there is diiis old african saying"

Pork Pie was the man tho, yeah mhaaaan!

LoL @ Desmonds!

I can't remember the last time I watched an episode of that.

Ab-Fab is hilarious and Blackadder, how could u lot forget Blackadder? Doesn't anyone watch UKGold? :(

Ali G...USED to be funny.

Ali G is the bomb!!!!! funniest shiidh I have ssen for a while. But did you guys forget SMACK THE PONY and GOODNESS GRACIOUS ME? That shit had me lauging so hard my gogoraad fell off...lol...

Tha Ali G movie was the best tho, went to tha cinema to c that and all I saw was white poeple dressed up as lookalikes...lol...and tha movie was so funny, I think I was the loudest person laughing... especially when he took off his hat and the afro came out from no where :D:Dsmile.gif

You guys forgot this one, but only old school heads will remember this one. It was a show about foreign exchange student in U.K, I forgot the name of it but it hella funny. It was late 80s probably till early 90s.