Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Fancy Riding This Baby?

Cabdow   

Oh yeah, I do fancy riding that baby Bob, but on who's expense is the kumi iyo taano question, yours? lol

I must admit though, ayaamahan this black Libaax looking Range Rover bey iga heysa like Islaan walaceeso camal. In due time, she shall be my baby I'A;=)

Urban   

inshallah Canjeex^

Good taste BOB, that is one hot baby.

I'm in love with the sketches tho, and hopefully one day my very own signature will be next to them.. *sigh*

Mercedes-Benz-SLR_Stirling_Moss_2009_800

Aaliyyah   

why are guys into cars? I need to knowwwww ..

As long as it will take you where you want, what does it matter how it looks..and so long it looks decent...

Aaliyyah   

actually am not crazy abt shoes or shopping either...

I need to know that too ..

when I go shopping with my friends they take forever to choose one dam shoe...I be like they all look nice just grab one...and they make comments abt each one..ya allah!

could it be the media that stereotypes women to be crazy about shopping as oppose to men being crazy abt cars? and like most ppl are living their lives based on those stereotypes.

salaam

Baluug   

This car's nice, but only has room for 2 passengers. I need room for at least 6. I've fallen in with immigrants, remember..... :D

Urban   

Men invented that car, that says a lot! Actually some guys just see a car as a means to get from a to b, bloody fools. It's art! It's not everyone's cup of shaah.

N.O.R.F   

Bob, great car. I have actually been seeing some rather nice cars of late. Spotted a Mclaren Merc the other day aswell as a Merc Brabus. I don't even notice Maseratis and X6s anymore smile.gif

Faheema.   

^I saw this Fabulous Beast the other day and out of all places 'tis was East London, I wanted to stop them and say "You're a long way from home, is everything OK" :D:D

bmw-x6-concept-1109-3.jpg

bmw-x6-1-interior.jpg

Indhoos   

Wow BOB that is a beauty.

Shoes and cars and Migs...

Oh Aaliyah where do I began...I am crazy about both. Heels, ohhhh..as I walk by the store it is like they are calling my name, beckoning to me...It is about speed, power, danger, defiance. It must be due to my obsession with speed.