Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

The Fatherhood club

Khayr   

Salamad,

Can you guess who the latest SOL member to be inducted into the fatherhood club is? :D

Babies, what tiny wonders. Congrats Khayr. Wish you lots of poop changing, sloopy kisses, and wailings keeping u awake at night like a proper daddy should be! :D

Jacpher   

Mabruuk yaa Khayr!

Alle ha ka dhigo ubad barakeysan!

EDIT: Here's the dua.

" بارك الله لك ÙÙŠ الموهوب لك ،وشكرت الواهب، وبلغ أشدهÙØŒ ورزقت بره٠" .ويرد٠عليه المهنأ Ùيقول : " بارك الله لك وبارك عليك ØŒ وجزاك الله خيراً ØŒ ورزقك الله مثله، وأجزل ثوابك "

J.Lee   

^Aamiin.

Mansha'allah, a spring baby.

Insha'allah, Eebe ha kaaga dhigo wiil:gabadh daga nulan oo furfuran oo waaridkiis:waaridkeed iyo walaalahiis:walaalaheed baari ku'ah oo umada Alle ka ducaysto:ducaysato.

Pucca   

Can you guess who the latest SOL member to be inducted into the fatherhood club is?

the man never said he has a child...it could very well be that he's expecting one.

but that aside.

congrats khayr! which is it? you're expecting or your wife's already given birth?

Khayr   

Jicma Lee,

EDIT: Here's the dua.

" بارك الله لك ÙÙŠ الموهوب لك ،وشكرت الواهب، وبلغ أشدهÙØŒ ورزقت بره٠" .ويرد٠عليه المهنأ Ùيقول : " بارك الله لك وبارك عليك ØŒ وجزاك الله خيراً ØŒ ورزقك الله مثله، وأجزل ثوابك "

MashaAllah, what a beautiful dua walaal.

JazaAllahu khayrun ilayka.

Yes, I'm a new father (alhamdulillah) and I've got something in common with Castro now (Hint!)

FF/Scarlet,

Wish you lots of poop changing, sloopy kisses, and wailings keeping u awake at night like a proper daddy should be!

Thanks for the 'reality checks' lol because I have been experiencing all those things. Children can pack a 'K.O. punch' in there cries...its a strange thing. Sleepless days and nights is definitely in fashion for me, whether I like it or not....lol.

Pi/Zero,

What can I say saxib, I've been blessed alot sooner then I 'realisticly' thought and Alhamdulillah for that. :D