Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

WELCOME BACK

Khayr   

Salaamz,

nice to see that the sight is back.

I guess the break was definitely needed

b/c things were HEATING UP with people

and nomads were getting banned left and right.

Anyways,

alhamdulillah, the sites back and up running.

Other somali sites can't compare to this.

Yeah, yeah I know, but a little 'butt' kissing

does get u places ;)

Curly   

I swear, when SOL wouldn’t work I thought that’s it they’ve gone and banned me yet again! :eek:

Anyways, it's good to be back, now I can stop harassing people on somalinet. I’m sure they’ll be happy to see the back of me! :D

Adna   

salaam

same thing here thought i was banned from here. but then i log on on my job. after that i realize there must be some thing is wrong... last but not least wlc back every one love you all

Juxa   

salaaaaaam all smile.gifsmile.gif

good to see this site back,,,,,,i personally missed it to extend that is undefinable. though i was here for short while to call maself an addict,,i missed it :D

thnx to msn,,,,,and other great SOL friends who kept me sane through those dark hours when i suffered from withdrawal effects ;)

special speical thnx to moti, jamaal, stlm lady, and shujui.

ps,what is wrong with somalinet,,,,,that place is mess and chaos rules! ala they hate us too

love ya all

Kool_Kat   

Wlc back every1...It is great to have the site back...

Weeeeew, what a relieve...I thought I was banned too...Everytime I tried to log in, I got a page that said "FORBIDDEN"

I was like woow, warkuwaan yeey is moodeen, forbidden lagu yeh...N'way, wadno xanuun aaba igu dhici rabay...lol

Jaabir   

Defiantly feels good to have SOL back, I tried Somalilife.com and Somalinet.com forurms, they were nothing less than a mess…

Much love and respect to all the SOL nomads smile.gif

Gediid   

I was away on vacation ,came back and no SOL(what a disappointment) but I'm glad everything is back to normal now.Kudos to the site Admin.

underdog   

Rueters / associated press.

The Dept. of Homeland Security, acting on an anonymous tip, shut down the Somaliaonline site because of reports of intelligence and free thought. Homeland agents along with FBI and elite special forces were engaged in a 64 hr long standoff with the server before the eventual shutdown of the alleged terrorist site.

Homeland Security director Tom Ridge stated that the otherwise peaceloving nomads of SOL had been exposed to sedious freedoms of thought and exchange of uncontrolled opinions. Intelligence sources had predicted a rise of nationalists and religious fanatics would be a threat to national security.

Secretary of defense Donald Rumsfeld along with the general chiefs of staff drafted the intial operation which was accurately named "Operation Nomad Shield". No serious casualties were sustained in the liberation of the 1000s of grateful nomads who lined the webpages to welcome their savoirs with winks ;) and kisses redface.gif