Sign in to follow this  
Delilah

YOur city, whats so cool about it?

Delilah   

Hey people,

I'm sure everyone here loves or at least likes something about the place they're living in it( and if not, move already!!). I wanted to know what it is that maked where ur at THE BOMB.

I live in Toronto, also known as T.DOT. i'm sure everyone from toronto can write a whole page on how cool this place is, so i'll try to limit myself, so other torontonians can get a go at it. icon_razz.gif . Well, what i like about this city is the fact that its multicultured, you'll practically find every nationality here!!! :D

OG_Girl   

Where I live , I live since I was born and I know every single thing here and I am really tired of them and hate it .

nothing special at all.

salaam

Definanely not the weather...but what's cool about this city is the "Somali community" :D Man I've seen and heard things after moving from T.Dot that just makes me love my ppl's more. smile.gif

LA! WOW! a really nice place to live if u like multi-cultural enviromenet. not a place to be if you r a mono vision type of a person! a bloody drag if u dont driving! u might drive 8 miles to the next store to buy food! you job drive time is like 1 one hr each minimum! u see a black person, u feel at home! u get stopped on the fwy way cuz police is chasing a hollywood star intoxicated! u dont own any winter coats and u sleep with your windows open all around the yr! ppl talk to u in spanish cuz they think that u south american including sistas! a 1/2 of rain once a yr makes u call sick 4 work cuzz fwy gets all jammed cuz ppl dont how to drive in a lil shower!

u run into a nomad and u chill with them even though u have not idea what a freaking tribe they are!!!! u just need a nomad to do a 20 min conversation with your homies!!

chubacka   

LONDON and all londoners thank you for giving the honour of putting the case for our city

So london : As William Blake (A life long londoner) said:

As I wander thru each chartered street

I see in every face I meet

marks of weakness, marks of woe.

Hmmmm, I don't think i could have summed it up any better.

.... london speaks for itself... the sheer volume of people running to live in london is unbelieveabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbble...damn don't yall know you making it difficult for londoners to travel smile.gif ,

dawoco   

well Norf, Shefield's quite a place...

I sell hotdogs and banners in front of Highbury stadium,,,try and beat that Shefield boy, with ur fancy pics and all!! lol

London may not be an ideal place, but when taking a strol thro the city everything has a character and is now so multi-cultural,,,it's an amazing atmosphere,,, And not to mention the somali community and the snubbery!

N.O.R.F   

i sell hotdogs and banners in front of Highbury stadium,,,try and beat that Shefield boy

lol, and whats so glorious about that??? i did the same at the famous Hillsborough Stadium and watched some Euro 96 games at the same time icon_razz.gif

London does have an atmosphere that no other city has, a mixture or attitude (dont give a damn),class,multicultralism and pride,

Kool_Kat   

Whether you live here or just visiting, ppl luv Toronto...It is a multicultural city, which almost gives anyone from any background feel at home...We have beautiful parks, restaurants, malls, and etc...We have great educational system, and free health...

dsc_0014_highpark_thumb.jpgbluffs_thumb.jpgskyline_night_thumb.jpgnp_skating_thumb.jpguniver_ave2_thumb.jpgview_2thumb.jpg