Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ROMEO AND JULIET IN SOMALILAND

Depends on what you believe about the LOVE itself.

If the story is really true, you are there or some other trusted people reported it then we know the story is really true. We cannot go inside someoone's heart and say it is true or false.

The story most probably is true!

All I said was that he was a madman smile.gif like most great poets. There's a very thin line between genius and insane.

Would you, dear Jacaylbaro, fall in love madly with a person you saw just once and knew nothing of?

roobleh   

^well, too bad that you've never experienced a love. Yes, there is something called a 'love at first sight' that only occurs to dreamers. And I am one of them. So, if you are not a dreamer, you must be a cynical who only believes in lust. When you experience love at first sight, you feel admiration,lust, and attraction all at once. It is a beautiful feeling that in time grows to a 'real love.' Its the feeling you experience that being with her and just talking to her makes you lose track of time. Its when no matter how awful your day was knowing that she is there makes you feel better.

I don't believe love at the first sight and i find it BS but Elmi's one was absulotely true. There is always a beginning for everything and seeing Hodan was a good and attractive beginning for him.

Then by the time his love was increasing until he went mad just like that.

I would never fall in love like that though ,, i thing i'm missing that sense.

NGONGE   

I was enjoying the qabiil argument more than this love nonsense. Take us back to that. :D

Did you agree on something?

NGONGE   

^^ Here is one that likes to be treated mean to stay keen :D

Oh I forgot; Xiin, waxa ha es qarin saaxib. My Somali might be weak but it's not that weak. ;)

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Oh I forgot; Xiin, waxa ha es qarin saaxib. My Somali might be weak but it's not that weak.
;)

^^ :D:D

Waryee NGONGE I once read your Somali in the politcs section and i tell you, it was not weak at all! Xaaji waa la is af-jigaayaa ee take it easy :D !

Originally posted by roobleh:

So, if you are not a dreamer, you must be a cynic who only believes in lust.

How about a 'realist'? That's not an option in your world, is it?

Originally posted by roobleh:

When you experience love at first sight, you feel admiration,lust, and attraction all at once.

Admiration towards what, looks? Isn't that called attraction? Attraction is a synonym with lust.

Nehanda   

Everything is psychological. You can make yourself believe anything. If you start thinking that you are 'in love' with someone or something then you would automatically assume that what you are feeling is 'love'. Cilmi (ilahi haa u naxaristo) could have avoided the unrequited feeling by making himself believe the opposite of what he thought he felt.

Did he truly die of his supposed feeling for Hodan or of the idea of been in love or simply because this was something he felt outside his control?

I knew a girl called Hoodan once. I was exceedingly good at calling her Hibo. Tall, dark, pepsodent smile.

Nubia, I agree. However I've read of animals that have died of broken hearts as well.

What does this mean? That rhetorics have triumphed over professional (+ medical) journalism. Hooray!