Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ROMEO AND JULIET IN SOMALILAND

AYOUB   

^^ You're feeling pity for him just because he's a fellow member Baranoid Society, right? :D

BTW Mr ME claims to be from Hargeisa. ;)

Som@li   

Adigu weli ma waxaad ku jirtaa kuwa sanka ka qabsada markay cunayaan kalluunka. :D

dcp_0004.jpg

^have u tried this?

me   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Ninkii Me ahaa, luuqaan aa Soomaaleen ku qararamsatay.Hiilis iyo qraabo kiil maaafiish. Maskiiin.
:D:D

Nephthys, qaraabadaydu waa dadka Soomaalinimada aaminsan, cid kale hiilis kama doonayo.

Kuwanina ani oo kaliya oola ciyaaraya ayee khaatiyaan iga taagan yihiin, iska daa aniga oo u soo jeesta.

Ina calan foolxume, Hargeysa doesn't only produce khat crazed secessionists, Hargeysa also produces die hard Somalists. Hargeysa is a town not a political ideology and its people have many different views on many different things, something you zombies who don't think for themselves don't get. Btw how do you folks make up your mind? Somali clans remind me of the borg.

AYOUB   

^^ Hey keep your hair on. I was only remind Nephthys that you're from Hargeisa too and there no case of "qaraaba hiilis" smile.gif Btw, it's hypocritical for you to claim where you're from and deny Boodheri his roots.

Dabshid

I've tried and loved it. Gave some to a lady from the Caribbean and she said it was the best tuna she ever tasted. This is sanitised version of the stuff though. It doesn't stare and wink at you.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Waxaad ku murmeysaan wax aan muran galin oo sahal iska ah...maxay ku kala duwanyihiin Somaliland iyo Somalia? (Please spare me the corrupted/political line of "We Against Them".)

Personally speaking...I've always been fascinated with Boodhari and his poetry is out of this world and he remains one of the greatest poets Somalia has ever seen and I will never stop admiring him regardless where he was born because he's one of the few Somali men that I genuinely love and admire.

Siyaasada beenta ah ee maanta waddanka ka jirta marka laga saaro meesha dadka Soomaaliyeed waa dad walaalo ah ama haka yimaado Hargeisa ama haka yimaado Kismaayo waa dad wada dhashay...I pity those who are brainwashed and believe otherwise!

Brother Me, let me ask you this...Maxaa dhib ah hadii Boodhari loogu yeero Somalilander sababtoo ah qof walba waxaa laga fiirinayaa meesha uu ku dhashay kuna barbaaray Boodhari waa nin reer Somaliland ah marka loo fiiriyo meesha uu ku dhashay kuna barbaaray, but so was Sayid Muhammed Abdulle Hassan who was born a town called Sac-Madeeq and Sheikh Basheer from Burco in Togdheer region which is part of Somaliland but does that make them less Somali icons?

What I don't agree with is when the term Somaliland is used for entirely a different purpose and made it sound as an acceptable term of Qabiil hebel iyo hebel as some of us aren't comfortable of using the name of the Qabiil we are referring to.

No single family can claim the sole "ownership" of their legacy as they were all SOMALI heroes/icons and only a fool would do so laakiin sideeda kale I don't have any problem if Boodhari is called a Somalilander because that is what he is and always will be...

I wouldn't be bothered if the people from Mogadhishu feel more close to General Daud than those of us from the other parts of Somalia...just the way I would expect the rest of the Somalis not to be bothered when the people from Kismayo feel more closer to me than those from Mogadishu or Hargeisa...

Marka walaalayaal wax loogu murmo inuu Boodhari yahay reer Somaliland ama Reer Kismaayo meesha ma taalo laakiin hadii si kale loola jeedo aniga taas wax shaqo ah kuma lihi but I trust no one here does. smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

me   

Boodheri meesha uu ku dhasay iyo cida uu yahay cid u diidaysaa ma jirto, meeshan waxaan leeyahay in artska soomaaliyeed a qabyaaladeeyo maaha.

Soomaali oo dhan ayaa isla leh, in Boodheri loo isticmaalo as a propoganda tool maaha.

Thats not hard to get is it?

BOB waan ku fahmay, hasayeeshee waad khaldantahay.

The legacy of Boodheri a great Somali poet should not be tainted by these secessonist mafia.

Me, gar buu joogaa! Wuxuu leeyahay, asagoo weliba ku dheeraysannaya, yaan suugaanta la qabyaaladeyn. Sayidku wuxuu ahaa gabyaa soomaaliyeed ee maahayn abwaan ******** ah! Cabdi Gahayr wuxuu ahaa aftahan soomaaliyeed, ee maahayn mid ***** ah! JB weeye ninka gafsan, ee marada arradka ah ku duubay Boodheri---Booodheri waa gudubsanyahay Ber-bera iyo raaska uu ku abtirsado, ninka meesha ciriiriga marxuum gelinayyaana waa saaxiibkeen JB. Waa gabyaa soomaaliyeed ee maaha mid slander ah!

Caku marka dadku caqliga weylaha raacsadaan! Waxaan siyaasad gelin baa la doonayyaa in la siyaasadeeyo markaasaa weliba ninka saxsaxsan la takoorayyaa! Bal malee haddii Hadraawi maanta layga sheegto, ama Yam-yam iyo Bacadle qolo si gaara dadka uga xigsato! Waa maxay xikmadda abwaan caan baxay leehayay een ahayn inuu ka xoroobo qo-qobka iyo degmadiisa?

Dabcan JB farta xagayaga buu usoo fiiqi doona, sidiisiina somaliland baad ku waalateen lasoo shirtaki doonnaa! But the commoners would easily see his is no more than dood quus ah, oo weliba caato ah!

Allow yaa dadka wax u sheega!

Originally posted by me:

Boodheri meesha uu ku dhasay iyo cida uu yahay cid u diidaysaa ma jirto, meeshan waxaan leeyahay in artska soomaaliyeed a qabyaaladeeyo maaha.

Soomaali oo dhan ayaa isla leh, in Boodheri loo isticmaalo as a propoganda tool maaha.

Thats not hard to get is it?

BOB waan ku fahmay, hasayeeshee waad khaldantahay.

The legacy of Boodheri a great Somali poet should not be tainted by these secessonist mafia.

Waad ka saxsan tahay dadkaan sxb. Waxaa soo socota heestaa waxaa iska leh somaliland iwm. Adeeryaal fanaaninta iyo sugaanta soomaliyeed qolo gooni uleexsan karta malahan. Hodan & Cilmi Boodhari, Calimaax & Cawrala, Maymun & Muruudi kulli waa somali icons and for somalis.

just the way I would expect the rest of the Somalis not to be bothered when the people from Kismayo feel more closer to me than those from Mogadishu or Hargeisa...

Bob, you just had to squeeze Kismaayo into the discussion haye?LOL

Back to the discussion.

I love everything somaliland. From music, to culture to their men. Somaliland hanoolaato.

I still feel that Somaliland shouldn't be granted recognition worldwide.

I can't wait to be at the london concert for their 20th, the 15th anniversary dvd was hell of a party, one I missed out on.

Keep in mind, I am from Mogadishu, born and bred until age 9...

PS:Jaceylbaro, "Me" person has a point. Your thread title reaks patriotism, and your signature image doesn't help either, it makes those bitter xamarawi's from politics more bitter? (keep up the good job)

Can someone tell me good sites to dowload off s-land artist music? (especially that s-land flag song)