Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ROMEO AND JULIET IN SOMALILAND

Originally posted by me:

Nefi
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good (wo)men do nothing
- Edmund Burke

Edit: How about that for neutrality Nefi?

It reminded me of that funny Kryptonite joke someone posted elsewhere. You seem to be incapable of knowing when it is the appropriate time to quote dead men.

I never said do nothing, simply said stop arguing over trivial things like a bunch of kids. The birth place of a poet is trivial.

me   

Nefi,

I am incapable of many things but you don't seem to understand the point of this whole discusion. Yet you want to contribute to it. Marka aad fahantid waxa laga hadlayo jawaab bixi.

This is the second time that you are throwing around with accusations. The first time being when you said that Xanthus and I claimed Cilmi Boodheri.

Take the time and think before replying.

Xanthus,

Your issue was adressed in the previous 3 pages and your argument holds no water nor caano. Wax kale meesha keen.

ps. My tired responses have decided this argument, wax kale hala keeno. This case is closed. Jacaylbaro's propaganda has been stopped.

Baashi   

^Ma dhicin! How is it? Lil summary will do my friend. Not long ago there have been reports that SNM birth place is leaning blue!! Any credible actuality on the ground that supports such reports?

As to the topic well Cilmi is a legend and of course he is from Berbera and I bet when bahashu sarifanto in inta habar ee xaafadaas in bakoorad laysla dhacaayo oo dee ninku mid habraha ka mid ah uun buu ku dhamaan.

Aminaay aan sarifno boqolka shilin ee diyaar ma tahay. Ganni ganni marka laga dhigo koox badan baa daaqada ka bixi ee ogaada. Anniga iyo addiga walee banaanka yaa la inoo tuuri - awoowe annaa ku iri ha ku laaban.

N.O.R.F   

Awoow, I havnt seen anything to suggest a change in the Burcaawi phsyche. More complaints about the govnt not doing its bit outside of Hargaisa but thats about it. SL colours are still everywhere to be seen in the cities and along the artery roads to and fro. Met and chatted with a few southerners here. Some are working and some were displaced in April. Their views would be of interest to some people on these here threads I tell ya :D

Originally posted by me:

[QB] Nefi,

I am incapable of many things but you don't seem to understand the point of this whole discusion. Yet you want to contribute to it. Marka aad fahantid waxa laga hadlayo jawaab bixi.

Fine, so you're not arguing over his identity.

This is the second time that you are throwing around with accusations.

I would hardly call being "incapable of quoting dead men" an accusation. Unless you want to take it seriously :D

The first time being when you said that Xanthus and I claimed Cilmi Boodheri.

That's what it seemed like, but since you're not in fact discussing his identity , I'll take my shoes and just leave.

Have a splendid evening :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Tells us all about it yaa Northern
:D
!

ps--that would change this topic too~~

All to me revealed soon enough Xiinow. Caano geel baa xagan ii yaale, iga raali ahow :D

Baashi   

^Toilet papers are in order *smile*

Ahem! North awoowe they told us they being the internet xaafado that Burcaawiis are league of their own. Qof tagay halkaas oo aan la soo daqrin waa yaryahay baa waxa-la-yiri news ku qorneyd. Bal arrinkaa naga hubi. Are the southerners safe buddy?

N.O.R.F   

They are safe saxib. The waxa la yidhi news is usually not very reliable and reer Burco are usually welcoming (contrary to what you might hear/read).

In fact we have a gentleman by the name of Abdulxakiim working in this here hotel. He works the laundry and mans the reception for a couple of hours before the bus takes him home at 5pm.

The place is teaming with wadaado though Mashallah. Both Friday sermons have been on qaad and 'tahbiib'.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Hada anigu hadaan ka aamuso kuwan. Wey sii soconayaan. Maalinba tiir kale oo Soomaaliyeed ayaa la duminayaa. This needs to stop here and we all need to take a stand. Take your stand Nefi whatever it may be, its better then fake neutrality.

Hello Qurbaawi,

You are ranting from abroad and I am here chiling in beautiful Hargeysa.

I can't ask Allah for anything more, having peace in my homeland Masha Allah, but sadly you can't stand that.

....and if you are really true to your saying and want to somehow and some way defend your own country from those who want to destroy it, then the enemy is well insight, it's the Ethios in Muqdisho and their collabrators not Somaliland.

As far as Boondher and Hodan (Romeo and Juliet) concern, they had home. A little place we like to call Somaliland. Once again you are welcome to appriciate their arts and the history they left behind, but be sure to appriciat them for who they are, Somalilanders. :D

MMA,

I made to Hargeysa maanta, I was based in Ceerigabo( dad ayaa dhexda iga qabsaday) for three weeks. Finally I am in Hargeysa and Insha Allah when I come back I will bring whatever goodness that is expected of me.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Northerner:

They are safe saxib. The waxa la yidhi news is usually not very reliable and reer Burco are usually welcoming (contrary to what you might hear/read).

In fact we have a gentleman by the name of Abdulxakiim working in this here hotel. He works the laundry and mans the reception for a couple of hours before the bus takes him home at 5pm.

The place is teaming with wadaado though Mashallah. Both Friday sermons have been on qaad and 'tahbiib'.

Salamu calayku Abu Burcawi,

Dhexda yaa lay fadhiistay aniga. Hawd iyo Cerigabo ayaan udhaxeeyey, laakin Masha Allah finally meeshii aan rabay imid, Hargeysa. Jacaylow hadhawbaan wacayaa Insha Allah.

Goormaad timid adigu, aduunyada waan kabaxee? smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Wali sheekadani miyey socotaa?

Live from Burco, Togdheer, SOMALILAND :cool:

Live from Hargeysa, Somaliland. smile.gif

ElPunto   

^Nice

Take some good pics will ya please(both of you) - and not just of dusty towns but the attractive parts of the countryside(mountains of Erigavo maybe). Too many folks who go back to the old country bring back pics of unattractive urban areas and this being Africa there really isn't much to photograph there. Safe journey.

RedSea   

Hey bro,

Just wait and wait and see what I have in store of SOL, I am recording excellent vidoe. From Miyi to magaalo, interviews with ordinary people on the street. Simply fresh new stuff as well as countless pics which I took from beautiful sanaag and sheikh mountains. I will share them with you.....when I return. lol